Serves meat, veg options available. Restaurant, arthouse cinema, and night club offering a wide selection of vegetarian choices for lunch, drinks, snacks, and dinner. Veg items are marked with a leaf. Has a 3-course vegan menu. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Western, Beer/Wine, Dutch, Non-veg
Now Open

Mon-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm

First Review by bloesemconfetti
Eepie
Eepie

Good option for visit

Posted on 12 / 28 / 2015

Ate here two times now and their food is original and tastefull. They have a 3 course vegan menu. It's a big restaurant in bit of a retro style.

Pros: taste, ambiance
bloesemconfetti
bloesemconfetti

Great atmosphere, decent food

Posted on 10 / 27 / 2015

This restaurant/cinema is one of my favorite places to go to with my non-vegan friends, as it is not super expensive and they offer vegan food as well as meat/fish. What I like about this place is that they have a vegan option on the menu for every dinner course, which enables one to have a fully vegan three course dinner. The food is also quite original, I remember once having "popcorn pudding".

One thing I don't like is that the service isn't that good. I don't know if it's because the entire restaurant is run by students, but I often have to wait long for drinks or food, and it happened more than once that they forgot my order completely! Other than that, I like this place and go there often, if only for the cosy "living room" atmosphere.

Pros: original food, vegan options for every course, cosy atmosphere
Cons: bad service

Dear Owner and Manager of Studio K: