Natural foods store since 1974 features organic produce, vitamins, supplements, natural body care products, household products, bulk herbs, in-house bakery, deli with a to-go sandwich menu, catering, on-site nutritionist, pastry and coffee bar. more-less
306 W Springfield Ave (downtown)
Urbana, Illinois 61821
217-328-1655

Mon-Sat 7:00am-8:00pm, Sun 10:00am-6:00pm

First Review by jevanses
hippie2783
hippie2783

Wonderful!!

4 Posted on 11 / 04 / 2013

shopped here for the first time yesterday and we LOVED it! will most deftly. be back again! huge selection of vegan products (food or otherwise). the coffee-bakery is wonderful! they even had almond milk for my chai coffee and done right as well! most of the time when I get almond milk for coffee drinks it ends up tasting 'burnt', but not here at all!!! huge selection of vegan baked goods...so many good things to say about this place!!! :)

Pros: great vegan baked goods, will do vegan catering, has on site coffee bar/bakery
Cons: some grocery items a little pricey
jevanses
jevanses

Carries unique vegan staples

4 Posted on 01 / 16 / 2010

I can usually get every vegan specialty item I need there, including vegan gourmet cheese, Yves and Tofurky "unmeats", soy milk, nutritional yeast, etc. Great selection of vegan vitamins and beauty care products, but sometimes their prices (especially on frozen food) make me squirm. I try to shop at a large grocery store for most things and stop at Strawberry Fields for special items. Also: they always have vegan baked goods for sale-- including cupcakes! YUM!

Pros: variety, friendly, accessibility
Cons: price

Dear Owner and Manager of Strawberry Fields: