Opened Nov 2013, this is a dedicated vegan, gluten-free, nut-free bakery. more-less
114B Grange Ave

Mariannes
Mariannes

Awesome

Posted on 03 / 26 / 2014

I have been to the Strawberry Blonde bakery a few times the past week whilst in Canada and everything from that place is delish! And everything is glutenfree and vegan. Their pizza bread is soooo good, their carrot cake fantastic and their queen elizabeth cake made me feel like a little kid. Their cookies are also yum!

josee.91
josee.91

My favourite vegan bakery!

Posted on 11 / 26 / 2013

This is a small, vegan, gluten-free and nut-free bakery in the Wellington West area of Ottawa. They have UNREAL pizza buns (with DAIYA CHEESE!!) and cinnamon buns! Cupcakes are just the perfect amount of sweet, and it's hard to believe they are gluten-free. They have their recipes down pat and they know their stuff :)

Pros: amazing sweets and treats, vegan, gluten-free and nut-free, small local bakery
Cons: no place to sit, not a huge selection but it varies
MissMawiS
MissMawiS

Strawberry Blonde Bakery Makes my Heart so HAPPY!

Posted on 11 / 07 / 2013

These gals know what is up! From incredibly amazing delicious products to stellar customer service you will not be dissapointed by your visit to SBB. I continuously get wowed by each new product and my favourites tend to switch by day. But my go-tos are the power cookie (great as a breaky on the go), the cinnamon buns (who needs cinnabon?), the maple chai cupcakes and that tasty pizza bun I tried at the grand opening. The sugar cookies you will see hanging around are great little dippers for tea and were a hit last year at Christmas and finally I love getting the lemon blueberry muffins. Get your tushies down to SBB and let them make your hearts and tummies happy too.

Pros: Quality product, Quality ingredients, Local!
Cons: Risk of weight gain from so many treats!

Dear Owner and Manager of Strawberry Blonde Bakery: