No storefront. Offers vegan desserts only, for pick-up by arrangement with at least 24 hours notice in advance; then you will be given the address where to pick-up your order. See menu on its website. Pay online. more-less

First Review by 1aprilsmall
RosaValentin
RosaValentin

Fantastic food!

5 Posted on 03 / 05 / 2013

I've tried the raw zuccini pasta with raw marinara sauce and it was absolutly delicious! I couldn't belielve it wasn't pasta! Then I tried banana "ice cream". That was fantastic. It didn't have any dairy on it and it was like the real thing. It was sooooo good!

1aprilsmall
1aprilsmall
  • non-vegetarian

My First Meal

5 Posted on 02 / 04 / 2013

MMMMM Is how I describe my first meal. Great portions also. I ate all the chocolate covered bannanas and cookies before I got home. I am so happy I found the Vegan Society in Stockton.

Great job Dawn!

Pros: Tasty, Good Portion, Presentation

Dear Owner and Manager of Stockton Vegan Society: