Stirling Health Food Store

Independent health shop since 1976. Provides whole and organic foods, special diet foods, supplements, toiletries, and homebrew supplies. Has vegan cheeses, soya products, vegan biscuits and bars, vegan chocolate, plus vegan skin and personal care products. Centrally located. more-less

First Review by Stevie
craigmc
craigmc

wee gem of a shop.

4 Posted on 04 / 07 / 2014

This is a typical health food store, has limited products due to its limited size. I used to live in stirling ten years ago, it hasn't changed, which is great.
They have no real food options, but do have lots of snacks and vegans cheese. Not a massive selection, but a god send if you live in stirling. They really try and get local products which is great. I was in the shop for ten minutes and both members of staff couldn't help me enough.

Pros: staff, location, vegan products
Cons: wed
Stevie
Stevie

Stirling Health Food Store, Stirling

4 Posted on 08 / 11 / 2013

I was in here yesterday. The lasting impression I took away was how helpful the lady was who worked here. This isn't just with regard to what is sold in the shop that is vegan. She also told me about the recently opened cafe in Stirling Arcade and gave me clear info on how to get there.

Pros: Vegan friendly, Helpful staff, Centrally located

Dear Owner and Manager of Stirling Health Food Store: