CLOSED: Stir It Up

Serves meat, veg options available. Mostly vegetarian restaurant with some dairy options and a chicken option. Very accommodating to vegans. Has a daily vegan soup, all ingredients are listed on the menu. Vegan desserts. Extensive list of smoothies and juices. Comfortable atmosphere, local art hanging on the walls. Reported closed to HappyCow. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Organic, Western, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg
128 Dalhousie St
Brantford, Ontario N3T 2J3
519-752-3873‎

Open Mon-Fri 10am-3pm, Sat 11am-3pm, closed Sun.

First Review by MMontgomery
MMontgomery
MMontgomery

• herbivore

Excellent Food and Service!!!

4 Posted on 07 / 26 / 2011

I have enjoyed several different meals here over the past few years and I have never been disappointed. My wife and I really enjoy the food and variety of choices. My favorite is the black bean burrito, they make amazing nachos as well. My wife is vegan so we get the nachos split in 1/2 and I have old organic white cheddar on mine which is amazing! There is a huge selection of fresh juices as well, my fav is Liquid Sunshine. This is one of Brantford's best kept secrets, located in the heart of downtown with seating for roughly 20 people and they offer take out. The restaurant supports local artists by featuring many local works of art for the decor, most works of art are for sale.

Pros: Excellent food, Healthy options, Friendly staff
Cons: Limited seating, Not open for dinner

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Stir It Up: