Serves meat, veg options available. Offers a mix of American and Pan-Asian entrees in an inviting atmosphere. Lots of choices for vegetarians marked. Price: Moderate more-less
Chinese, Japanese, American, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by NIBsmf
Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Fantastic Place!

4 Posted on 10 / 17 / 2013

I was on holiday in Baltimore and checked this place out. Wow! So many options to chose from! The Sushi Chef even made me his own creation of a roll. Delish! I actually went back here twice. This place is very hip and the music is great! If you are in town-check it out.

Pros: Great food, Great atmosphere, Friendly staff
ohemgee
ohemgee

Great for vegans!

4 Posted on 09 / 13 / 2012

I love this place! They have delicious vegan options. I've tried almost all of the vegan options on the menu (which are clearly marked) and I have no complaints. Several vegetarian options can be made vegan as well!
Make sure to ask for the spicy VEGAN mayo they have!
Good place to go for football fans that want veggie options :)

Pros: vegan friendly, football friendly for Veg*ns
Cons: a bit slow, parking on weekeends
jacksuhn
jacksuhn

Great food, great selection

4 Posted on 04 / 02 / 2012

The food here is great. Temporah mushrooms, Moc chicken and Dirty vegan were our favorites. Many veg options, good music, and a nice beer selection. Service was a bit slow on the kitchen end.

Pros: fantastic food, great atmosphere, good beers
Cons: slow kitchen

Took
Took

SO. GOOD.

4 Posted on 03 / 03 / 2012

I went to Sticky Rice before reading reviews on Happy Cow. I had an entirely different experience. Maybe I got a different guy? He recommended the Hot Hippy and Dirtt South rolls. Both were superb and I am definitely going back to try EVERYTHING. I'm especially excited, because I just moved from Portland, OR and finding vegan food in Baltimore is more of a challenge.
Updated from previous review on Monday December 26, 2011

Pros: Delicious, Reasonably Priced, Clearly Marked Vegan Items
nardanddee
nardanddee

Lots of Options

4 Posted on 01 / 30 / 2012

I like this place. The staff was friendly. They have plenty of vegan options on the menu without excluding your omnivore friends. I ordered the terriyaki veggies w/vermicelli noodles and had the spring rolls on the side. Both were excellent choices. If you're lucky, you may be able to park really close (street parking isn't really an issue unless you go during date night). If the prices were a bit lower, I could see myself returning here - often.

Pros: large portions, many options, nice location
Cons: depending on day and time/parking
digloria1982
digloria1982

Awesome kitschy place in Fells Point

4 Posted on 01 / 01 / 2012

Pros: Easy place to eat with vegans, vegetarians, and omnis; Serves alcohol; decent location; Great (!!!!!) food; good prices; tots.

Cons: The only con I can see is that if the place is busy, the wait staff might get overwhelmed. However, during my only (so far) trip the trainee waitress did an outstanding job. The manager asked us questions about our services and gave us a small discount on our bill.

william morrison
william morrison

good vegan menu

2 Posted on 09 / 09 / 2011

good selection: noodles with tofu, tofu garden wrap, noodles with teriyaki veggies. I order deep fried veggies balls- only two for $7.50 but nicely spiced and a little sticky. Plus a draft beer $4.50. The bar tender said $12.50 so I figured he added a dollar for himself. He took my fifteen dollars down the bar and returned with the beer but no change. I didnt see him stop at the register. One half hour later, I asked for the veggie balls. He walked back to the kitchen and returned right away with the appetizer so I figured they were prior prepared and he forgot the whole thing. [edit by staff]. Watch the bartenders in here.

Pros: interesting customers, decent menu
Cons: too barroom, staff, beer prices
NIBsmf
NIBsmf

Great Veg*n Options

4 Posted on 07 / 07 / 2011

Food: Vegetarian and vegan options are clearly marked. Upon my first visit, I tried the Dirty Vegan (your choice of noodles with tofu and veggies in a coconut peanut sauce). The bartender recommended I try the dish with the mock chicken, and boy am I glad he recommended that, as it was delicious! Upon my second visit, I tried the Szechuan mock chicken (with veggies over your choice of noodles) and an appetizer of sweet potato tater tots. Although the entree was a bit spicey for my likings (I am a wuss when it comes to spiceyness, though), it was still very tasty. The sweet potato tater tots were amazing! (Too bad they were a special). Portions are rather large, so you get a lot for your money. Both times I went to Sticky Rice, I brought friends, and all of my friends shared my enthusiasm for the food.

Atmosphere: A cute, fun, very Baltimore kind of place.

Service: while the staff have been very friendly and helpful both times, the service seems to be a bit slow. However, the service seemed a lot faster when I sat at the bar (you can get food at the bar).

Overall, I really like Sticky Rice and will be frequenting it from now on when I'm in the Fells Point area!

Pros: Great veg*n options (clearly marked), Big portions at reasonable prices, Pleasant atmosphere and staff
Cons: Service can be slow at times

Dear Owner and Manager of Sticky Rice: