Serves meat, veg options available. Kitchen mixed with a coffee shop setting. Offers vegetarian food, raw food, as well as gluten free options; the non-veg items are turkey and fish. Veg items includes a veggie burger, tempeh sandwich, veggie wrap, salads with choice of add-ons, breakfast burrito and bowls. Also offers juices and smoothies. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Organic, American, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

VeganHappy334
VeganHappy334

vegans must arrive before 11am

Posted on 07 / 04 / 2014

There are only limited vegan options here. There is very yummy vegan breakfast burrito, but it is only served until 11 am. After that your only choice is a veggie wrap with hummus. Food is yummy just needs more vegan options.....

Pros: yummy
Cons: very limited vegan options
NIBsmf
NIBsmf

Loved it!!!

Posted on 09 / 13 / 2013

Food: 8 (I would make it higher if they had even more vegan options). Quite a few great vegan options! Sometimes I find that vegan options at places are boring or not hearty, but this place has great options. I loved it so much I ate breakfast there two days in a row. The first morning I had the vegan breakfast burrito (a tortilla filled with Field Roast apple "sausage", potatoes, and sauteed veggies), and the second morning I had the Cabin John (oatmeal with almonds, hemp seeds, sunflower seeds, and blueberries mixed in). Both were satisfying, wholesome, and tasty! Oh, and how could I have almost forgotten to mention that both mornings I had DELICIOUS vegan pastries! One was a coconut cake doughnut, and one was a cinnamon doughnut.

Price: 8. Reasonable prices.

Atmosphere: 9. Very cute, charming, and cozy.

Staff: 9. Very friendly.

Also conveniently located in the town center.

Pros: Great vegan options, Charming atmosphere, Reasonable prices
Cons: Wish there were even more vegan options
Eve Love
Eve Love

nice little cozy place

Posted on 05 / 03 / 2013

I stopped by the Stellar brew on a sunny afternoon after finding a 1$ coupon (with the mention of vegan optioon on it) in a touristic brochure and liked my experience. Service was not amazingly friendly, but ok. My veggie wrap was awesome, the medium roast coffee was really good and they made a nice almond milk hot chocolate for my boyfriend.
I like the look of that little shop. it felt warm and colorful.
Internet was down =(, but we manage to catch another connection on the sunny terrace outside, where locals where chatting.
Overall a nice little cozy place where I almost felt at home.

Ali-Con
Ali-Con

few vegan options

Posted on 09 / 16 / 2011

"All of our menu items can be transformed into vegan, gluten free, or vegetarian style depending on your preference" says this cafe's website. Seeing as how the menu has many items, my vegan husband and I took this to mean that they had vegan options/substitutions and went ahead and visited this place. But according to the staff person there was only one vegan item available after breakfast. She told us that they usually had vegan desserts and soups, but at the time they only had two cookies and no soup that week. It's possible that we just came at the wrong time and this particular staff person just wasn't very familiar with the menu and any substitutions they could do.

Pros: Cute environment, friendly staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Stellar Brew and Deli: