Station 22 Cafe

Serves meat, veg options available. Local American cafe making sandwiches, in-house-made soups, and other American fare. Has a salad bar, maybe a vegan corn dog (check), a veggie burger, and possible to make veggie sandwich. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Lacto, American, Non-veg

First Review by DrewHart
Meggie and Ben
Meggie and Ben

Great food, not so great service

2 Posted on 11 / 08 / 2012

UPDATE 11/2012

I previously raved about Station 22 and their menu. However, in the recent months, I have had quite a few very bad experiences there. The staff is always flustered and slow, and they have no idea what is vegan and what isn't unless it says so on the menu (which is strange considering they have an entire veg section on their menu).

I've been super disappointed with them. I really hope in the future they can step it up again and I can change this review. However, I won't be going back for a while.

For details, read my blog post:

Pros: Food
Cons: Service, Knowledge of what is vegan, Staff
kayceebassett
kayceebassett

BEST VEGGIE BURGER!!!

4 Posted on 10 / 26 / 2011

I ate at Station 22 Cafe for the first time yesterday. The girl suggested I try the veggie burger, so I did. It has a 1 inch thick homemade veggie patty! The girl said it was made from all kinds of veggies including pickled cauliflower, carrots, onions, seeds, nuts etc. It came with lettuce, tomato, vegenaise, ketchup (possibly homemade), pickled jalapenos and onions. It was the BEST veggie burger I have ever had in my life. It was $8.50, so not too pricey, but a little to pricey to eat their everyday. But you could easily split the veggie burger with someone because it is huge. GO THERE!

Pros: Delicious Food, Friendly Staff, Vegan Friendly
DrewHart
DrewHart

• non-vegetarian

Ratatouille Sandwich!

4 Posted on 03 / 31 / 2011

Non-vegetarian here. I've been to Station 22 about 6-8 times since it's opened about 6 weeks ago. My absolute favorite thing on the menu is the Ratatouille Sandwich: roasted veggies like eggplant, mushrooms, zucchini,red peppers, roasted tomatoes, caramelized onions, basil & mozzarella cheese and the ciabatta roll was the kicker. So good.
I also liked their Vegitalian a lot too, but I think it was pulled from the menu. Maybe there will be a comeback. But go try the Ratatouille! Now!

Pros: Cool decor, Very friendly staff, great soups
Cons: only open for lunch for time being

Dear Owner and Manager of Station 22 Cafe: