Leicester Indian restaurant. Try the bhaturay (fried bread). No alcohol allowed on premises. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian

Little fatty
Little fatty

Fabulous!

Posted on 05 / 22 / 2013

A fantastic variety of different cuisines. My husband and I often find we want a little bit of everything on the menu. The food is amazing, when we are in the midlands we cannot resist popping in or picking up a quick take-away. The pizza's are especially delicious! Superb service every time!

Pros: Excellent food, Friendly service, Extremely well priced!
Bhav
Bhav

Great Food, Great Service

Posted on 08 / 31 / 2009

We took my parents and our children to Star Vashnu Dhaba as we'd seen some good reviews on the web. We were not disappointed! The food was very good, the restaurant was immaculate, the staff member there was very friendly and professional.

boomgirl
boomgirl

What a star!

Posted on 08 / 09 / 2009

Have been a dining customer for some months now and must say this is my favorite restaurant all time. Real fresh foods with authentic flavours.
This is a family run business with delicious home style cooking and the prices are decent - I recommend the everyday dining menu or thali offers. It is a must to try! Catering services can be arranged too for weddings, parties etc!
Delivery options are available in areas - call and ask. Price increase for delivery option (can be almost double restaurant prices but still worth it).
Only one or two gripes apart from the price increase for delivery is 1 the delivery times take around an hour and 2 I much prefer the plastic (environmental) container to the foil ones (I feel the tin foil changes the taste and quality) Although this never stops me from ordering. I order quite frequently and have tried many others and although I have been impressed upon occasions Star V is the only one that has it right and improved more and more.
They listen to their customers and care about their service which shows how dedicated and reliable they are.

Keep up the good work!

Pros: authentic food, great Prices, Good service
Cons: deliver price increase, delivery time, foil containers

wob.youth
wob.youth

Is Ace! : )

Posted on 04 / 06 / 2009

Nice food at decent price. Friendly staff. Worth a look in if passing by.

Pros: Food, Price, Atmosphere

Dear Owner and Manager of Star Vashnu Dhaba: