Large indoor market with a food court featuring many vendors including ones selling vegetarian prepared foods. Hosts events. more-less
International, Non-veg

First Review by Goody Goody Gumdrop
acissejlw
acissejlw

A great surprise!

4 Posted on 08 / 30 / 2014

It took me a while to find the vegan options amongst the many food stalls, but it was definitely worth looking! I ended up finding a green smoothie,a vegan curry and a vegan banana cake! There are a couple of completely vegetarian stalls and the cake stall that I went to was gluten free and mostly vegan. Also great live music and atmosphere.

Pros: good food and value for money, quite a wide variety, great atmosphere
Cons: lots of non-veg stalls to wade through!, quality and presence of stalls may vary
Goody Goody Gumdrop
Goody Goody Gumdrop

There are vegan options

4 Posted on 07 / 02 / 2011

I believe both of these are only there on the Sunday market.

Fin McVeg has vegetarian, pescatarian & vegan food. I had the vegan dal over rice. It was ok - not much seasoning to it...but after a week of very few options, I was happy to find it.

Check Out My Buns Bakery has vegan baked goods (and some gluten free options as well). I got a slice of chocolate cake that was amazing. I wish I had picked up more for the rest of the trip

Dear Owner and Manager of St George's Market: