Sri Ganesh

Indian restaurant with Chinese food. Dining in. Take-out. Serve mostly small separate dishes and offer snacks which are relatively more expensive then the dishes. No music so far. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Chinese, Indian.

First Review by mschamle
evelinemater
evelinemater

NOT SUITABLE FOR VEGANS

3 Posted on 07 / 05 / 2013

I was very excited to eat there, but when I got there and asked if they could recommend dishes for vegans the waiter (who confirmed this with the cook) said that the ghee is butter, not vegetable based as is often the case

Pros: Looked great, Sikhs and Hindus eating there, There is no other open veg restaurant
Cons: NOT VEGAN
VeggieLiz
VeggieLiz

Great indian place

4 Posted on 05 / 14 / 2013

I have been to Sri Ganesh two times in the last few months, and I absolutely love the food. I am a huge fan of the Indian kitchen, so they had to live up to my expectations. And they do. I will definitely go there more often.

Only two remarks: The last time it took some time before the food was served, and it wasn't spicy even though I asked them to add more spice in it.

Pros: Friendly staff, Great food
Cons: Waiting time, Not spicy enough
Leo Rademakers
Leo Rademakers

Very good Indian restaurant

5 Posted on 02 / 23 / 2013

For us, local veggies, it was great to find Sri Ganesh a few years ago here in Eindhoven.
The restaurant looks a bit like a plastic covered Italian icecream salon; we really had to ignore that when entering for the first time. But when you get your food, it is heavenly! Really this is the best Indian restaurant in Eindhoven, and the most low-priced too. I have to say that serving out the various dishes to the guests is a bit 'messy': it may happen that you get your dish and your table mate gets hers fifteen minutes later. But that only guarantees that everything was prepared freshly. Really: this is a great restaurant for vegetarians and others alike!

Pros: Great food, low priced, friendly service
Cons: dishes not really served simultaneously, strange decor
TonyF
TonyF

Good Indian Veggie Food in Eindhoven

4 Posted on 08 / 23 / 2012

Southern Indian food, very friendly, clean and smart. 5 to 10 mins walk from the centre of Eindhoven. Prices are fair, food and service were very good. After 2 visits I think I'll give it 8/10 - I would not be surprised if on another visit I gave it 10/10.

hey do take away too, which was great for me, I took a couple of Samosas for next days luch, they were great.

mschamle
mschamle

Best Indian Food I've had in the Netherlands

5 Posted on 06 / 27 / 2012

Sri Ganesh serves excellent authentic vegetarian Indian food and their south Indian dishes are great! Best dosas I've had since visiting Kerala.

Only downsides I can think of that their service has been ocasionally slow. The prices may be a bit high for the cafe style atmosphere but the food more than makes up for it.

Pros: Great Food, Friendly
Cons: Service can be slow, A bit pricey

Dear Owner and Manager of Sri Ganesh: