Indian restaurant with also Chinese food. Offers mostly small dishes and offer snacks. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Indian, Indo-Chinese, Take-out

Tue-Sun 11:00am-11:00pm

First Review by mschamle
orange_blossom
orange_blossom

Good for vegetarians, not so great for vegans

Posted on 02 / 11 / 2015

The food is good and indeed all vegetarian, but they do not really have more vegan options than your average non-vegetarian Indian restaurant. The interior might not be everyones taste: all the neon lights and mirrors do not make is exactly cosy. But hey, it is certainly worth a visit anyway.

Aliwg
Aliwg

disappointing

Posted on 12 / 03 / 2014

We booked a table in advance for 8 people but the staff was not prepared for us. They were very friendly but we waited more than an hour to even receive our drinks. Then about another hour before the food came out. They didn't serve us simultaneously and forgot starters, brought sides only at the end, etc. The food was decent but not great. I wouldn't go back here. It was WAY too slow.

Pros: friendly, albeit slow, staff , good sized portions
Cons: extremely slow service, mediocre food, complicated, not easy to understand menu
Marjolyfje
Marjolyfje

Lovely Dinner

Posted on 10 / 23 / 2014

Kind staff, great vegetarian food but the interior design gave a bit of cold vibe.

elad
elad

Great Food, Vegan Too!

Posted on 08 / 05 / 2014

We really enjoyed having lunch at Sri Ganesh, so much that we came back for dinner!
They had a great variety of dishes on the menu, and the sweet waitress was kind enough to help us figure out what was suitable for vegans (because the menu doesn't explain about the dishes, only lists their indian names). There were definitely many vegan dishes, and they were very good!
We also had some drinks, which were made there and were very good, too.
The prices were reasonable, and the service was good.
All in all, it was a very good experience, and we'd certainly come back if we happen to be in Eindhoven again.

Pros: Excellent food, friendly staff, good portions
Cons: Difficult menu
evelinemater
evelinemater

NOT SUITABLE FOR VEGANS

Posted on 07 / 05 / 2013

I was very excited to eat there, but when I got there and asked if they could recommend dishes for vegans the waiter (who confirmed this with the cook) said that the ghee is butter, not vegetable based as is often the case

Pros: Looked great, Sikhs and Hindus eating there, There is no other open veg restaurant
Cons: NOT VEGAN
VeggieLiz
VeggieLiz

Great indian place

Posted on 05 / 14 / 2013

I have been to Sri Ganesh two times in the last few months, and I absolutely love the food. I am a huge fan of the Indian kitchen, so they had to live up to my expectations. And they do. I will definitely go there more often.

Only two remarks: The last time it took some time before the food was served, and it wasn't spicy even though I asked them to add more spice in it.

Pros: Friendly staff, Great food
Cons: Waiting time, Not spicy enough
Leo Rademakers
Leo Rademakers

Very good Indian restaurant

Posted on 02 / 23 / 2013

For us, local veggies, it was great to find Sri Ganesh a few years ago here in Eindhoven.
The restaurant looks a bit like a plastic covered Italian icecream salon; we really had to ignore that when entering for the first time. But when you get your food, it is heavenly! Really this is the best Indian restaurant in Eindhoven, and the most low-priced too. I have to say that serving out the various dishes to the guests is a bit 'messy': it may happen that you get your dish and your table mate gets hers fifteen minutes later. But that only guarantees that everything was prepared freshly. Really: this is a great restaurant for vegetarians and others alike!

Pros: Great food, low priced, friendly service
Cons: dishes not really served simultaneously, strange decor
TonyF
TonyF

Good Indian Veggie Food in Eindhoven

Posted on 08 / 23 / 2012

Southern Indian food, very friendly, clean and smart. 5 to 10 mins walk from the centre of Eindhoven. Prices are fair, food and service were very good. After 2 visits I think I'll give it 8/10 - I would not be surprised if on another visit I gave it 10/10.

hey do take away too, which was great for me, I took a couple of Samosas for next days luch, they were great.

mschamle
mschamle

Best Indian Food I've had in the Netherlands

Posted on 06 / 27 / 2012

Sri Ganesh serves excellent authentic vegetarian Indian food and their south Indian dishes are great! Best dosas I've had since visiting Kerala.

Only downsides I can think of that their service has been ocasionally slow. The prices may be a bit high for the cafe style atmosphere but the food more than makes up for it.

Pros: Great Food, Friendly
Cons: Service can be slow, A bit pricey

Dear Owner and Manager of Sri Ganesh: