Squirrels Health Food Shop

Local store providing a range of health food and products including chilled vegetarian and vegan food. more-less
65 High Street, Burnham (Bucks)
Burnham, England SL1 7JX

Nikki1801
Nikki1801

Lovely local place

Posted on 04 / 04 / 2013

This place is close to where I live and I go here now and again when in the town. At a time when high street shops are suffering, it does remind me how important it is to support local health food stores to keep them going and doing well. Because if they go, it'll make getting hold of veg & vegan products a damn site harder!

This little shop sells the usual variety of health products, from food to household to cosmetics and more! They have an ecover refill point and I think they stock veggie pet food.
The lady that works there is very knowledgeable and helpful.

They have a great selection of teas and things like sweets, baked/canned goods and basics for veg/vegan cooking.
A varied frozen selection and they have a fridge. I've ordered some Fry's food in with them before and it came within about 5 days.
I also bought some frozen veggie burgers here and they were actually cheaper than H&B!!

If you do live nearby I would really recommend coming and supporting this local store =)
Updated from previous review on Thursday February 07, 2013

Pros: Lovely staff, local

Dear Owner and Manager of Squirrels Health Food Shop: