Part of a market chain that stocks both conventional foodstuff as well as natural and healthier food products. more-less
5130 W Peoria Ave
Glendale, Arizona 85302
623-487-0330

First Review by SynthVegan
mindymvegan
mindymvegan

Affordable Vegan Groceries.

Posted on 03 / 04 / 2015

I have gotten groceries there many times and the produce is outstanding! It is so cheap... you can live vegan and on a budget! Sprouts now carries their own brand of Sprouted Wheat Bread which is about 50c less than Ezekiel and has a nice selection of bulk foods. They have a great amount of vegan probiotics, Gardein and other faux meats, vegan milks and yogurt.

Pros: affordable, many locations, lots of options
Cons: not many vegan baked goods, not many vegan to go foods
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Good vegan options

Posted on 04 / 14 / 2011

Whenever I visit the Phoenix area I'm always sure to stop at a Sprouts to pick up vegan friendly snacks. This time I hit the sweet tooth jackpot as I happened to find a vegan cinnamon roll with frosting in the bakery area - I can never find vegan cinnamon rolls anywhere. Needless to say, I picked one up in addition to the other items I bought. The roll was definitely good and I'll surely get one again.

Dear Owner and Manager of Sprouts - Peoria Ave: