Part of market chain that offers both conventional as well some natural food and products including vitamins, bulk, fresh fruit and vegetable, organic food, soy products, organic beer and wine, vegan make-up and hair products. Deli is mostly meat, though. Previously Henry's Market. Open daily. more-less

First Review by JenasaurusX
JenasaurusX
JenasaurusX

Good option for your vegetarian grocery needs!

4 Posted on 07 / 09 / 2007

I shop fairly reguarly at Henry's. They're not as vegan friendly as my favorite vegetarian market (La Sierra Natural Foods in Riverside), but there's certainly far better and healthier selections than at a regular grocery store. I am grateful Henry's is around. Between Trader Joe's, henry's, and the La Sierra market I keep my vegan pantry pretty well stocked!

Dear Owner and Manager of Sprout's Farmers Market: