Sprouts Farmers Market

Part of a market chain that stocks both conventional foodstuff as well as natural and healthier food products. more-less

First Review by vegetarian13
vegetarian13
vegetarian13

Sprouts

5 Posted on 08 / 09 / 2011

The first time I went to Sprouts Farmers Market, I fell in love with it. It has so many vegetarian choices. They have a wide variety of fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds. It`s not entirely vegetarian, but it`s a great store and I can spend hours in there. They have organic lollypops which are really good. I love that my mom can eat the red ones because she is allergic to red dye. If I could go anywhere to shop, it would be Sprouts. I hardly ever get to go there because the town I live in does`nt have one. I have`nt seen everything they have there, but I know they also have natural remidies and other stuff like that. It`s a little expensive. Either that or it`s just me. I love how I can get anything I want to eat there. It`s a really good store. If you are looking for a health store, go to sprouts.

Pros: good vegetarian food, wide variety of fruits and vegetables, lots of veggie friendly snacks
Cons: none!

Dear Owner and Manager of Sprouts Farmers Market: