Part of a market chain that stocks both conventional foodstuff as well as natural and healthier food products. While majority of the extensive bulk food bins and fresh fruits and vegetable are not organic, there are small selections of organic available. more-less
475 E Alessandro Blvd (Mission Grove Pkwy)
Riverside, California 92508
951-565-5400

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by danakscully64
bumpy
bumpy

Love this store

Posted on 01 / 17 / 2011

I have been shopping at Sprout's since they opened. It's the only place I can get Yves veggie corn dogs. Delicious! Their produce is good and fairly priced. It's a little far for me but I try to go at least 3 times a month. The selection of California dates is amazing!

Pros: good prices, friendly, helpful staff
Cons: high fructose corn syrup in deli items
smartshopper
smartshopper
  • non-vegetarian

My Favorite Grocery Store

Posted on 06 / 10 / 2010

I stumbled across this Grocery Store and I am hooked!! They offer healthy options in every food group. I refuse to buy my meat elsewhere! I have always known that Organic items are the healthier choice but after I watched Food.Inc it has been the only option in regards to the meat I eat. Sprouts is the only Grocery Store that I can depend on to have Organic Free Range Chicken along with grass fed Organic Beef! FYI- the majority (Roughly 98%) of beef sold everywhere comes from cows that are grain/corn fed, a cow fed a corn diet is over 80% more likely to have E*coli then a grass fed cow. I think we all need to be aware of the crap we allow to enter our bodies and the damage it can/will cause. It's amazing that we will do tons of research on the safety of cars, carseats etc but we will consume anything that is put in front of us! I love myself, my family enough to shop at Sprouts! Hopefully, you are all smart enough to do the same! :)

Pros: Great Produce Selection, Grass Fed Organic Beef, Free Range Organic Chicken
danakscully64
danakscully64

Great store, Great location!

Posted on 11 / 01 / 2009

My neighborhood waited YEARS for this place to go in. I had been told about 3 years ago that a Henry's was going in to this location, but the plans kept getting delayed. When they actually started building, I was beyond excited. I had been driving to Corona weekly to buy produce and Quorn products (hard to find). I arrived to the Grand Opening and this place was PACKED. The place slowed down within the week and this became my favorite place to shop. The produce is ripe and affordable (the sales are great). Sprouts has bulk bins and items for many dietary restrictions (Gluten-free items are marked all around the store). I love their bulk coffee and grinder, perfect for my espresso machine. Sadly, it took them about 3 years to get this place in and about 2 months after, I moved out of state. To all those in the area, please enjoy it for me :)

Pros: Close to Homes, Carries Quorn, Variety of hard to find items
Cons: Some items expensive
  • danakscully64 danakscully64

Thanks :) It absolutely does, it's a pain to drive far to get ingredients you may need for a delicious recipe, especially when the recipe itself takes time to make and includes a lot of bowls and pans to clean after. :)

• Jeffrey Jeffrey

Hi Danakscully, I liked your review of Sprouts. It sure makes things a lot better when a store like this opens near your home.

Dear Owner and Manager of Sprouts Farmers Market: