Part of a market chain that stocks both conventional foodstuff as well as natural and healthier food products. more-less
8375 W Thunderbird
Peoria, Arizona 85381
623-334-1111

First Review by littleone89
littleone89
littleone89

I love Sprouts!

Posted on 08 / 17 / 2011

Although Sprouts doesn't just sell veg items, and they do have a deli, I still love going into this store! I mainly just buy my produce there because it's usually very fresh and the prices are competitive with the other grocery stores. I always love going through the flyers to see what's on sale and start to think of ways I can use those sale items for meals, because when they have sales, there's usually at least a few items I can find that's a really great deal! One of my first experiences with Sprouts was when they were having a sale on frozen burritos, basically half price or a little more than half off the normal price, so of course I walked out with twenty of them!

I go to Sprouts at least once a week, if not more, for all my fresh fruit and veggie needs, along with a few other nice treats if they catch my eye.

Pros: delicious produce, great sales, super friendly employees
Cons: can be expensive if you don't plan buys, can sometimes be crowded when busy

Dear Owner and Manager of Sprouts Farmers Market: