Sprouts Farmers Market -...

Vitamins, bulk foods, fresh fruits and vegetables, organic foods, vegan options, mockmeats, soy products, organic beer and wine, vegan make-up and hair products, deli and more. Previously named Sunflower. more-less

First Review by Jo Zee
Evolving
Evolving

Busy store with options

4 Posted on 05 / 22 / 2014

This store has lots of parking.
Vegan options but not 100% organic produce.

Can have friendly staff

Pros: vegan options
Cons: not all organic
mbentz
mbentz

Very cheap vegetables

5 Posted on 12 / 07 / 2013

They have lots of obscure ingredients, which is nice for cooking. They also have very cheap produce which is good for a college-age vegan on a budget.

Pros: cheap produce, nice people, varied stock
Cons: expensive frozen goods
Jo Zee
Jo Zee

My Neighborhood Market!

5 Posted on 04 / 12 / 2010

I was sooo happy when Sunflower opened a new store near where I live. I shop 90% at health food stores and I do a lot of my shopping at this particular Sunflower Market because it's the closest one to my home. I like that the people who work in the store are so nice and helpful. If you want/need something they are always more then happy to help you find it. They will stop what they are doing and take you to what you are looking for. I have been shopping there since it opened and now I know a lot of the folks that work there and they know me which I like. They sell a lot of really healthy products and they have a pretty good produce counter too. The variety is wonderful and I always find what I'm looking for. I'd give this one 12 stars!

Pros: Helpful and pleasant staff, Great Variety, The store atmosphere is wonderful.

Dear Owner and Manager of Sprouts Farmers Market - Nob Hill: