Part of a market chain that stocks both conventional foodstuff as well as natural and healthier food products. more-less
1240 Scenic Hwy Ste 1704

Mstevensboyd
Mstevensboyd

Best Market in Town!!

Posted on 10 / 04 / 2014

I LOVE this store... Everything for plant based lifestyle can be found here! There are weekly sales that have a variety of produce, bulk, and packaged items that can be tried for very reasonable prices. There is an enormous amount of vegan products, from soy milk to vegan protein powder. If your plant based diet goes beyond the food you eat, Sprouts also hosts a variety of skin care and beauty products.
Updated from previous review on Saturday October 04, 2014

Pros: Vegan friendly, Great sales, Extensive variety
Cons: Some items pricey, Bulk items bags could be better
theveggietaste
theveggietaste

I Love Sprouts Farmers Market :-)

Posted on 07 / 30 / 2014

I am so grateful that we have Spouts Farmers Market in Snellville, Ga. Normally I have to shop at several different stores to find my selections of groceries of vegetarian needs. I can find some veggie products at Walmart, ingles, and the Korean Farmers Market. Now I can shop for all vegetarian brands I need in one store, without having to drive to wholefoods or into Atlanta Yeah I love this store.

Pros: clean, convenienant , fully supplied

Dear Owner and Manager of Sprouts Farmers Market: