Sprouts Farmers Market...

Part of a market chain that stocks both conventional foodstuff as well as natural and healthier food products. more-less

First Review by allikatk
allikatk
allikatk

A Friendly Little Farmers Market

4 Posted on 07 / 08 / 2012

I love sprouts. It has such a friendly, small business feel, and the produce is both beautiful and reasonably priced. Their staff is very knowledgeable and helpful, whether you're looking for kale or wondering about the latest supplement in the news. The only small complaint I have is their very small selection of vegan products like dairy free cheeses and meat substitutes, but I understand that space is limited. I usually shop once a week at Sprouts and once a month at Whole Foods.

Pros: Lovely produce, Good ad prices, Friendly staff
Cons: Limited selection due to space, Doesn't label GMO's

Dear Owner and Manager of Sprouts Farmers Market -Ironton: