Sprouts Farmers Market - In...

Part of a market chain that stocks both conventional foodstuff as well as natural and healthier food products. more-less
2824 E Indian School Rd Ste 126
Phoenix, Arizona 85016
602-553-3131

First Review by jaysenpluto
tarathemis
tarathemis

Nice to have options!

Posted on 09 / 06 / 2010

Ever since the WIld Oats at 40th St. & Camelback closed a few years ago (has it really been that long already?), I have been so thankful for Sprouts. You will never confuse this place for a Whole Foods (pretty utilitarian "decor"), but I appreciate being able to get the vegan/ vegetarian products and supplements I regularly use without having to drive up to Paradise Valley. Truly, the only complaint I have about Sprouts is a very minor one: what is with the MUSIC??? Some classical or jazz would be a nice change of pace from the constant Beach Boys/ Shirelles/ tinny early pop stuff that is ALWAYS playing. At least it isn't heavy metal....

Pros: convenient location, good value, plenty of parking
Cons: ambiance
jaysenpluto
jaysenpluto

it's ....okay.

Posted on 12 / 05 / 2009

Organic produce section needs a ton of work! Very small, I was visiting from out of town and desperately wanted some kale, so I bought the organic kale that appeared to be damp, wilting and soft.

They do carry a lot of vitamins and my favourite KOMBUCHA in the RTD section. Lots of convention products here too.

Gluten-Free items are labeled on the shelf which was nice.

Pros: Kombucha, GF recognized, healthy section
Cons: organic produce, lots of conventional products

Dear Owner and Manager of Sprouts Farmers Market - Indian School: