Part of market chain that offers many natural food and products including vitamins, bulk, fresh fruit and vegetable, organic food, mockmeat, soy products, organic beer and wine, vegan make-up and hair products. Previously Henry's Market. more-less

First Review by danakscully64
HopeChampion
HopeChampion

Great place to shop!

5 Posted on 08 / 15 / 2010

Henry's produce is plentiful - with a large array of organic choices.

Their selection of 'natural meats' satisfies my meat eating household - and meets (haha) my standard of reducing their toxin load.

The pantry section contains some hard to find items - but can be pricey..so I price shop for those items.

Management is responsive when you make a request to have an item stocked or brought back into the store (insert Dagoba chocolate here - and now they carry VEGAN chocolate bars - yippee!!!)

Pros: Produce, Great hours, Friendly staff
Cons: Pricey pantry items
Guest
Guest

Love Henrys!

5 Posted on 01 / 14 / 2010

I love this place! i can always find what i need,the people are so friendly and helpful and the location is practicly around the corner.

Pros: great staff, very clean, great selection
danakscully64
danakscully64

Love it!

5 Posted on 04 / 13 / 2007

My first visit to this place was a few days ago and I was VERY impressed. I'm disappointed that we don't have a Whole Foods Market around, but this place definately is 2nd best! They have a large selection of inexpensive produce, tons of frozen vegetarian meals (Boca, Linda McCartney, Morningstar Farms, etc.), great bakery items (sugar free apple turnovers... yumm), and they sell FruitFull (the best fruit ice cream pops in the world)! I will definately return here soon!

Pros: Inexpensive, Great Selection
Cons: Far from my house

Dear Owner and Manager of Sprout's Farmers Market: