Sprouts Farmers Market

Part of a market chain that stocks both conventional foodstuff as well as natural and healthier food products. more-less

First Review by eric
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Sprouts

3 Posted on 11 / 09 / 2012

I stopped in this store at the end of October. Honestly, I felt the selection was rather lackluster. I came to stock up on some snacks as my friend and I were headed to Sedona and the Grand Canyon the following day. Unfortunately I only came away with a chocolate bar (which wasn't good) and some fruit. I ended up visiting my dear friend, Whole Foods, later in the evening.

eric
eric

Nice location

5 Posted on 08 / 13 / 2012

In an area where there's not much else, this store is an oasis. If you're driving west on the I-10 leaving Phoenix and need supplies for the road this is a good quick stop on your way out. Plenty of health products, snacks, produce, and bulk items at very decent prices.

Pros: location, variety, prices

Dear Owner and Manager of Sprouts Farmers Market: