Sprouts Farmers Market - Mo...

Part of market chain that offers many natural food and products including vitamins, bulk, fresh fruit and vegetable, organic food, vegan options, mockmeat, soy products, organic beer and wine, vegan make-up and hair products, deli and more. Previously named Sunflower. more-less
11205 Montgomery Blvd NE (Juan Tabo)
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87111
505-298-2447

Mon-Sun 7:00am-11:00pm

First Review by Evolving
ASomerville
ASomerville

Love it!

Posted on 05 / 20 / 2015

I love Sprouts! They have a great variety of specialty foods as well as general groceries. Nice beer and wine selection as well, and some great sales. I like that it's extensive enough that I can do all my shopping here, unlike some health food-type stores. Additionally, I have always found the staff particularly helpful and friendly.

Pros: Extensive selection, Helpful staff
Evolving
Evolving

Good store w/ options

Posted on 05 / 22 / 2014

I'd be happier if it was ALL organic OR at least grouped together not mixed in.

Has some vegan options

Pros: vegan options
Cons: not all organic

Dear Owner and Manager of Sprouts Farmers Market - Montgomery: