Sprouts Farmers Market - 3rd

Part of market chain that offers many natural food and products including vitamins, bulk, fresh fruit and vegetable, organic food, vegan options, mockmeat, soy products, organic beer and wine, vegan make-up and hair products, deli and more. Previously named Sunflower. more-less

First Review by hluft
hluft
hluft

Love this place!

5 Posted on 06 / 24 / 2013

I have about 10 different food allergies to some of the most common foods out there. And I'm vegan. This place still has plenty of food for me to choose from. I love the bulk, produce, and coffee sections. The clif bars here are always cheaper than even places like fry's. They don't have a very good selection of vegan Amy's products anymore. But everything else is great.

Pros: good value, great selection, vegan and allergy friendly
Cons: not much Amy's brand

Dear Owner and Manager of Sprouts Farmers Market - 3rd: