Health food store sells a big range of organic fruits and vegetables, organic and gluten free breads, extensive range of vegan and vegetarian foods/snacks including vegan cheeses, biscuits, ice creams, pastries and pasta, organic skin care products and more. Helpful and knowledgeable staff. Opposite Castletown. more-less

First Review by Lover of food
laniaitken
laniaitken

Great Service, Helpful Staff, Great Range

4 Posted on 09 / 10 / 2013

I have been to sprout many times and it stocks a great range of products that are healthy/vego/vegan which are extremely hard to find elsewhere! The staff are always happy to help me find things I'm after!

Pros: Variety, Helpful Staff, Nice Vibe
Cons: Small Portions
Lover of food
Lover of food

• non-vegetarian

Sprout in not the only organic food store in TSV

2 Posted on 04 / 14 / 2013

If you like the friendly atmosphere normally associated with health/ alternative food stores, this is not the place for you. I have witnessed the store owner bullying staff and customers. It is for this reason that I only shop there if I can't get what I need from Organic Goodness. It must be said that Sprout does offer an excellent variety of organic, and otherwise hard to find, foods. They are no more expensive than any other organic food shop. Check expiry dates before purchase! They will sell them right up until the used my date at full price.

Pros: Variety
Cons: Owner bullies staff and Customers

Dear Owner and Manager of Sprout: