CLOSED: Sprout: The...

Bright yellow vegetarian food truck, began service in March 2013. Check website locations and time. SHUT DOWN JULY 2013 PER ITS SITE. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, American, Fast food, Take-out only

First Review by KarynBeardenParadis
Genevive B
Genevive B

Sprout = yum!

5 Posted on 06 / 09 / 2013

I have had food from this rolling vegetarian food truck several times now, and been pleased every time. I love the imaginative things they come up with, (BBQ Seitan and cole slaw sandwich any one?) and it is always served up with a smile. Their sides are awesome, I especially love the buffalo cauliflower. It is spicy and delicious. I have also had the zucchini and the regular cauliflower, and they are both delicious.

One other thing to love about Sprout, is that they also have gluten free selections. I don't have to eat gf, but have friends that do. Did I say they were vegetarian too? Thank you sprout, for covering all the bases!

One thing I would change. Sprout should have their awesome strawberry lemonade all the time. Water is fine, but lemonade on a summer day, that's the best!

Pros: Delicious food, Friendly Staff, gluten free selections
Cons: only water to drink

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Sprout: The Vegetarian Food Truck: