Springfield Silver Diner

Serves meat, veg options available. Many healthy vegan choices clearly marked and promoted on menu, including milkshakes. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

Plant Powered Eater
Plant Powered Eater

Great Selection & Taste

Posted on 07 / 27 / 2014

My husband & I had a wonderful vegan/no-oil meal at Silver Diner along with my omnivore mom. It was great to have a bunch of vegan options highlighted in a special menu section rather than needing to hunt through the menu to modify something or accept a restaurant's single vegan option. Our food was delicious & the kitchen was happy to accommodate our requests for a dry (no added oil) preparation.

Pros: lots of options, good food
tmeash
tmeash

Great Idea, Average Execution

Posted on 06 / 03 / 2014

I liked my mango stir fry but my husband said his turkey meatloaf was bland and "tried too hard to be different." The portions are large and I'm excited to go back and try other vegan options. The chai vanilla shake was very good but quite sweet.

Pros: Novelty, Large Portions, Charitable
Cons: Expensive

Dear Owner and Manager of Springfield Silver Diner: