Spring - Heping East Road

All-you-can-eat vegetarian buffet,600 NTD for dinner for an adult. Lunch, afternoon tea/meal, and dinner. Serves veggie version of Japanese sushi, (complete with wasabi), steamed Xiao Mmai delicacies and many Western style desserts. Large spread includes hot and cold food, made-to-order noodle soups, desserts, coffee, tea, and more. Dairy and egg items are labeled (in Chinese). Chinese name 春天素食, address 台北市和平東路一段177號3樓. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Chinese, Taiwanese, Buffet
3F, 177, Sec. 1, Heping East Road, Da-an District (Taipower Building)
Taipei, Taiwan
02-2393-0288

Open Mon-Sun.

First Review by Coolman7528
Chia
Chia

Very large buffet spread

5 Posted on 11 / 21 / 2010

Was here in November 2010 and am pleased to share my review on HappyCow. My husband and I were looking for a vegetarian restaruant in Taipei for lunch, and my aunt, who lives here, brought us to this Spring location. It's all you can eat buffet on the 3rd floor of a plain looking buidling from the outside. If I had been walking by and not paying attention to signage, I would have walked right by it!

The inside is quite large with lots of round tables. The buffet spread is large with different areas for different kinds of food: salad bar, stir frys, soups, steamed dumplings, desserts, drinks. The servers also would bring out new foods in carts and wheel them to your table to ask if you'd like what's being offered.

Overall, the food was all very good. I probably ate too much. Cost was NT500 per adult.

Pros: large spread, mostly vegan, egg & dairy items labeled in Chinese
Cons: space could be brighter, more upbeat, I ate too much
SteveAndPeggy
SteveAndPeggy

Nice place...

5 Posted on 03 / 15 / 2010

But the smell of the stinky tofu they have there can also be a bit overbearing to some....

Pros: Eat till you drop
Cons: Eat till you drop
Coolman7528
Coolman7528

Go there for Hi-Tea & U'll never regret!

4 Posted on 01 / 16 / 2009

Went there for Hi-Tea on my last trip to Taiwan, I would say that if you are going to have Hi-Tea there, you can forget about your lunch & dinner cos the varieties there, you will definitely eat alot & of cos the dessert & cakes there, you'll never regret that you didn't have your lunch cos its go'g to fill you real up with their wide assortment of food! REally spoilt for choice!! But the thing I don't like is its always full of people!! No reservation, sorry, they have to turn you away!!

Dear Owner and Manager of Spring - Heping East Road: