Spring Greens Bistro

Vegetarian bistro with vegan and gluten free options, opened Oct 2013. Offers meals, coffee, and afternoon tea. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Scottish, British, Catering

MuK-UK
MuK-UK

Excellent

5 Posted on 03 / 29 / 2014

Great little cafe with an extensive menu and daily specials, with good choice for vegans and coeliacs. Everything we had was lovely and and I look forward to returning soon.

Pros: Friendly And Helpful Staff, Good Value, Good Food
Cons: It Would Be Even Better If It Was Open In The Even
moliverd
moliverd

Spring greens

5 Posted on 03 / 21 / 2014

Lovely little place, lots of vegan options. I had the dish of the day which is always vegan friendly and happened to be ratatouille. I also had chocolate orange torte, both were delicious. The woman working was really friendly and helpful and was both serving and cooking the food. Went at lunch time so only had the lunch menu which looked more limited than the dinner, as you'd expect, but there was still plenty to choose from.

Pros: Lovely staff, good value, good portion size
Cons: few tables
ThaToastKing
ThaToastKing

Brill!!!

5 Posted on 01 / 15 / 2014

Wonderfully friendly staff, very helpful to me as a vegan, great food and a good atmosphere. It's just what Perth needed and I'm there every opportunity I've got.

Dear Owner and Manager of Spring Greens Bistro: