Offers all vegan food with burgers, hot dogs, and fries. 2014 SHUT DOWN, TO REOPEN AS SPOT BURGER - SEE THAT LISTING. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, American, Italian, Fast food
305 Keilor Rd
Essendon, Victoria
03-93799540

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Aloo
Aloe87
Aloe87

Awesome!

Posted on 11 / 06 / 2013

I ate at IL Gobbo on Saturday night, and I have to say that Burrito was THE best burrito I have ever eaten, it was fresh, flavoursome and made to perfection! I would definitely eat there again.

Pros: Excellent food, Fresh, Tasty
Cons: None, None , None
Aloo
Aloo

All vegan fast food

Posted on 11 / 06 / 2013

We visite Il Gobbo in the first week of it opening. It didn't have signage out the front, but I knew if was out in front of a tattoo parlour, so we wandered in.
The menu features burgers, hot dogs and chips as well as spaghetti, lasagne, nachos and burritos. Our food was fresh and tasty.
Service was attentive, and they were keen to hear our thoughts.
Very excited to have a new vegan cafe in Melbourne, as long as they continue the freshness and service I am sure they will do well.

Pros: Fresh food, Made with care, Reasonable prices
Cons: Lacking signage

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Il Gobb: