Spiral Diner and Bakery -...

Vega diner and bakery with its first branch in Fort Worth since 2002. Uses mostly organic ingredients and practices green ethics by recycling, using biodegradable takeaway containers & cutlery, and reducing waste. Features all-you-can-eat vegan pancakes on Sunday. See website for menu and details. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, American, International, Bakery, Beer/Wine, Take-out
1101 N Beckley Ave
Dallas, Texas 75203
214-948-4747

Open Tue-Sat 11am-10pm, Sun 9am-5pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Anisabellydance
KatieBell403
KatieBell403

Love!

5 Posted on 03 / 06 / 2014

The best vegan desserts ever! I had a turtle brownie sundae today and fell in love! I can't wait to go back.

Pros: service, food, atmosphere
KatieB
KatieB

Worth a trip to Dallas!

5 Posted on 07 / 16 / 2013

Stopped here while on a road-trip. Very hard to choose from many yummy looking things on the menu. Veggie burgers were unbelievable. First time I've had vegan cheesecake, and it was AMAZING! Blueberry cheesecake, bread pudding, all sorts of desserts. I was in heaven. Just delicious. Wish they opened just a little earlier, because we had to wait outside in the hot sun for them to open, but the wait was worth it. Can't wait to stop back in next time I'm in Dallas.

allyrae97
allyrae97

drooling just thinking about it.

5 Posted on 07 / 03 / 2013

My family (who isn't vegan/vegaterian) was driving through Dallas, and I insisted we stop here, because we don't have vegan restaurants at home. My mom was against it, but i got her to go. Everyone found something to eat and it was fantastic! We all were very very pleased with the service and the food was to die for. We got desserts and just thinking about them makes my mouth water. My mom even said that when we go through Dallas next, we should stop again!

Pros: food, atmosphere, staff
Cons: nothing :)
Carrie C. Reid
Carrie C. Reid

Favorite

5 Posted on 06 / 29 / 2013

This is one of my top two favorite vegetarian (vegan) places to eat in the world. I moved out of state, and miss it so much. I would travel an hour each way to go their when I lived in Dallas. The desserts are fantantastic (especially the German Chocolate cake), the food is incredible. I love the specials (fig and fennel was a personal favorite). I always took home leftovers, and gobbled them up the next day. I wish this place was a chain!

Pros: Atmosphere, Food , Everything
craigsutt
craigsutt

... I have nothing new to add.

5 Posted on 03 / 15 / 2013

I can't say anything that hasn't already been said about the Spiral Diner. It is awesome. Fun vibe and great good in a semi-bohemian environment. Check it out when you are in Dallas (and order the Viva la Mingas)

Pros: great food, fun vibe
Cons: it is 1,592.3 miles from my house.
babysunbear
babysunbear

Freakin Fabulous Vegan Junk Food

5 Posted on 03 / 10 / 2013

Oh my gosh, of all the places we ate out at during our three week road trip, this is the place I remember best and want to go back to most. During the two days we wee in the Dallas Fort Worth area we ate here twice. Every single thing I had was simply amazing and I am glad I don't live in Texas or I would gain twenty pounds from this place alone!!
We tried a lot of menu items, but my favourites were the pickle sandwich (simple but AMAZING), the potato salad (I have never had non-vegan potato salad, so this was a great first), apple pie milkshake (yummmm) and the nachos. Oh, those nachos. I dream of them. I want to visit Texas again SOLELY because of these nachos.
Everything else we tried was awesome and didn't fail to delight our taste buds. We also got three different desserts to go, and they were all excellent.
The decour was great, really fun, the servers were all attractive hipsters, the bathrooms were clean and had great framed prints.
I HIGHLY recommend going here.

apeface36
apeface36

LOVE SPIRAL!

5 Posted on 01 / 02 / 2013

This place is rad! I especially loved the Festivus sandwich I had right after christmas:) was bomb!

Pros: Lots seating, excellent food, hot tea menu
Cons: ..., ..., ...
pdeocampo
pdeocampo

Deee-licious!

5 Posted on 01 / 02 / 2013

Some of the best Vegan comfort food I've ever had. Love it.

Pros: Great Food, Friendly Staff, Perfect Portions
Cons: Parking
lulu_k
lulu_k

Loves it

5 Posted on 12 / 06 / 2012

I was visiting dallas and popped in to get a vanilla cake w/ cream cheese frosting, and a brownie. Both were amazing!

Pros: yum bakery items
Kplant
Kplant

a good find

5 Posted on 10 / 24 / 2012

Diner style making the famous south meatless and dairyless. cookies and i scream to the entrees. really good. thank happycow folk for the 5star recommendation. another great meal away on business. tomorrow I'm having a smoothie here.

Pros: all vegan, clean, lots to choose
Cons: some fried foods(its the south)
warino
warino

One of America's Best Vegan Diners

5 Posted on 09 / 16 / 2012

I recently moved to Dallas, and was so anxiously awaiting my first meal at Spiral Diner, that I went for brunch right after landing at the airport. The place does not disappoint - the ambience was exactly what one should have in a diner - part greasy spoon (but spotless clean), part neighborhood dive, part trendy and hip spot. I decided to forego the all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast (since I don't usually like to serve myself) and opted for the breakfast burrito, which was far and beyond the best I have ever tasted. So rich and "eggy" - not at all "vegan" tasting (I have never quite understood the self-righteousness and arrogance of some vegan cooks who clearly do not know how to cook tofu dishes, and but profess the paradoxical audacity of commending their bland cooking as not selling out). To me, the sign of vegan culinary artistry is knowing how to cook tofu, and the good cooks at Spiral Diner have it in spades. My only small criticism is the service, which was very slow (my friend and I did not order the pancake breakfast, and we were kind of forgotten), but this is a minor complaint (if I had been hungry when we arrived, this might have gone very differently). Needless to say, I cannot wait to try the blue plate special one evening.

Pros: Delicious Diner / Dive food, Price / Good value, Ambience
Cons: Service slow when busy
Herbielove
Herbielove

Loved the food

5 Posted on 06 / 15 / 2012

I love this diner! I would eat here once a week if I lived closer. I drive half an hour to eat here. I love the allergy friendly menu. Many members of my family have multiple food allergies and they commented on how nice it was to have a soy-free, wheat-free, nut-free, and gluten-free menu. I have never ordered something that I did not like.

My whole family raved about this diner.

Pros: delicious, vegan, friendly staff
Healthy4life
Healthy4life

Fabulous

4 Posted on 06 / 11 / 2012

I love this restaurant. They have a special menu for people with wheat, soy and gluten allergies! I have eaten here three times with my friends and we have loved the food each time! My husband got converted to vegan food here. He wonders why restaurants still serve meat, milk and eggs.

I have tried the Viva Las Migas breakfast tortillas (divine!), Raw Salad (delicious), Potato Salad (to die for), El Paso Nut Burger (fabulous), Ramsey's Perfect Protein Platter (Yum-o), Hot Hummus Wrap (fabulous), Raw Chocolate Nut Cake (out of this world delicious!)

Updated from previous review on Tuesday December 27, 2011

Pros: innovative, delicious, comforting
Cons: high in vegetable fats, high in oils, high in sugars
rawrebecca
rawrebecca

All My Non-Vegan Friends LOVE This Place!

5 Posted on 02 / 13 / 2012

I am Vegan, but mostly raw. Spiral does have options for me, like the raw salad and raw dressing and the juice/smoothie options, which I love. I always enjoy taking non-Vegans to this eatery, because I know I can find something to eat, and I know they'll love it. I have had their nut patty on a bun, it was fantastic! Many say it's not the healthiest food, but to that I would say "It sure beats the pants off most restaurants!" And honestly, most folks don't go out to a restaurant to eat healthy. It's usually to splurge. But regardless, they do indeed have MANY healthy options. Just choose wisely!

Pros: decor, menu selection
Cons: slow service at times
ddeschenne
ddeschenne

Take your anti-vegan friends HERE!

4 Posted on 01 / 31 / 2012

I am a raw foodist, leaning toward living foods, and I have a wheat intolerance, so Spiral Diner is a bit rough on me, personally, because so many of the dishes are loaded with meat substitutes that are gluten-based, but it is SO yummy that I just have to dive in and try it all a couple of times a year. However, where I find Spiral to be absolutely a treasure is in introducing non-vegans to what vegan food can be. They are often in absolute denial that Spiral's dishes are vegan, insisting there MUST be meat in there. The staff is excellent, friendly, knowledgeable, and informative, and I love the healthy sodas and the mini grocery selling my hard-to-find vegan favorites such as Sweet-n-Sara vegan marshmallows. Spiral Diner is DEFINITELY worth checking out!

Pros: delicious, large, open space, affordable
Cons: lots of wheat, very little raw, organic vegan food can be expensive
elles_belles
elles_belles

A little over-rated

3 Posted on 12 / 25 / 2011

I've been here twice. The first was for breakfast. Their biscuits and gravy were unimpressive. The gravy had an after-taste that I get sometimes when I cook with Silk. It's not a good thing. I don't know why it happens.
The blueberry pancakes were delicious.
I had their nut-burger. The portion size was a bit small. The burger was okay. Not my favorite. I enjoyed their nachos with the quinoa on it. That was great!

Lanoya
Lanoya

Best food ever

5 Posted on 10 / 30 / 2011

Always come by for a Philly Cheeze Steak sandwich when I'm in Dallas. Staff is friendly and helpful, and the food is sublime. Always take meat eaters with me and they never fail to be amazed by how good the food is. Definitely recommend the Death Star Sundae.

Pros: FANTASTIC food, All vegan and organic, Great service and atmosphere
Scott Grenerth
Scott Grenerth

Good!!

5 Posted on 08 / 28 / 2011

The ultimate test...I took a non-vegetarian friend there, and he left committed to trying more vegetarian food. I was completely happy too.

Pros: Fast service, Yummy all you can eat pancakes on Sunday, Friendly
DawnOfTheRent
DawnOfTheRent

Best Dessert Ever

4 Posted on 07 / 20 / 2011

This place got better through out the duration of the meal. Our appetizer was the tofu scramble, it wasn't that good and if I was ever in the area I wouldn't order it again (I probably like mine more cooked than what they had). The Dinner was good, I ordered the Philly Cheese Steak but it wasn't quite up to my expectations (still 7 out of 10 though). They make up for it by having the Best Desserts I've ever tasted (from before I was vegan to now). We had the Peanut Butter Shake and some sort of ice cream with a brownie in it. mmm

Pros: Large Menu, Great Desserts
Cons: The fountian drinks explolde with fizz, It's 2,050 miles away :)
Dawn C
Dawn C

Awesome!

5 Posted on 03 / 28 / 2011

Update on 3/27/11 - We went back for all you can eat pancakes on Sunday. The kids LOVED it! My daughter ate 3 - a huge amount for her - and raved that they were like blueberry gingerbread pancakes. My son, who hates pancakes, also ate 3. My daughter talked about the pancakes all day long. They really were good! Biscuits and gravy were awesome, great coffee. Sausage was so/so.

3/24/11 - I took my mom and two children (8 and 10) to Spiral this evening on our way home from an outing. My daughter and I are vegan, my son is all over the board and my mom is a lacto-ovo vegetarian who will sometimes eat meat.

We started with the chips and nacho cashew cheese. To die for! Mom's comment was, "Tastes like the real thing!"

Mom has the Blue Pate sandwich - a Po Boy - and snarfed the whole thing calling it yummy the whole time. Kids had burgers - one Spiral burger and one Cowboy burger. Both kids finished their whole meal. I had the philly cheese steak and it was divine!

We took desserts home - too full to eat there. Raspberry Cream cake was extremely moist and delicious. Tiramasu tastes exactly like the full cream version. The Snickerdoodle was the least favorite - a bit dry. But the Supreme All Time Favorite was the brownie! OMGoodness! Moist, chocolately and nutty. Pure heaven.

My daughter LOVED that she could order anything on the whole menu - no questioning, no worries.

The serve yourself drinks/condiments/etc... was a little strange - like a cross between a sit down diner and a fast food restaurant. Once you were told how it worked, it wasn't bad, just different.

Service was very good and fast, but we were there early for dinner. Appeared that there were at least 5 people on staff at the time (Thursday night).

Love this place! The waiter told us they have a cookbook coming out soon. Hope the cashew cheese is one of the recipes!
Updated from previous review on Thursday March 24, 2011

Pros: Yummy food!, Good Service!, Could order anything on the menu!
Cons: It would be nice to have fries w/a burge
jgiamello
jgiamello

Awesome!

5 Posted on 02 / 10 / 2011

I've been to this place a couple of times. A few times for lunch/dinner and once for brunch and damn, I was impressed! Fantastic and all vegan biscuits & gravy, all you can pancakes, breakfast quesadilla, BBQ "chicken" sandwich, and more! If you're a vegan, or just curious then try this diner. There menu is so varied and tasty, I'm sure anyone could find something they would like there. Even the decor is trendy and inventive :)

Pros: Excellent food, All affordable vegan, Awesome, helpful staff
VeganSoapDude
VeganSoapDude

Great place, good food

5 Posted on 01 / 02 / 2011

This place is very cool... 100% Vegan diner style food. We got the biscuits and gravy complete with sausage, and the breakfast burrito. Both were good, not the best we've had but good.

The best part about this place is that the menu is huge. I am sure that it would not be hard to find something i love on this massive all-vegan menu!

The place is nice and clean, and the staff was all very friendly. They also sell all kinds of cool vegan products including vegan dog and cat food. Definitely check it out!

Pros: 100% Vegan, Friendly Staff, Extremely extensive menu
Cons: Not a thing!
Krutolow
Krutolow

My "Go To" place in Dallas

5 Posted on 09 / 04 / 2010

See more pics and the full review at Marty's Flying Vegetarian Review at www.martysnycveggiereview.blogspot.com

You'd probably drive right by it if you didn't know you should be looking for it but Spiral Diner and Bakery is where my culinary vegan mind turns when I see a trip to Dallas. I'll review food from here until ... well, seriously, until the cows come home.

The interior space isn't what I would call warm and fuzzy, except if you take philosophy into account, but more spartan if not utilitarian.

There is a sort of '50s look to it and it's a biiiig space for the amount of tables. The lunch counter is to the left.

Booths line the windows and it's bright and sunny. The self serve beverage and condiment bar is to the far left.

The sign on the hostess station basically says grab a menu and a seat and we'll come over and say hi.

I get to the diner and my mind goes to that zen place that only vegans can know of when they are in a place that doesn't require 40 questions to order. It's somewhat of a meditative state. I look at the menu, and know I have to go for the Philly Cheez Steak although BBQ and Jerk flavored tofu and seitan also are setting their hooks into my palate. It's my go to comfort food meal.

I am craving a salad and the special has about 20 ingredients in it and I also cave in and order a smoothie. Cave in you say? Yeah, I make a smoothie at home about 4 times a week so paying for something I make with no thought or effort is always something I have to push through but I want it so order it. (Wahhhhhh).

Real Smooth Smoothie with Orange Juice, (choice of apple), soy milk, (choice of almond), banana, strawberry, blueberry and pineapple. 16 oz for $4.50. Ok, at that price how could I not order it.
So I'm sipping my smoothie, wandering around the restaurant, checking out the shelves, grabbing a copy of John Robbins' "Diet for a Small Planet." I see a little sign that says all employees are required to read this book before starting work and since it's on my "To Read" list anyway I pick it up. I start to read the forward by Dean Ornish, a semi folk hero of mine due to all the work he's done in REVERSING heart disease ... and my phone rings. Here is where you might start to understand some of the pressure of being a charter pilot.

The passengers want to leave in 1 hour and 15 minutes. I stammer through a lame explanation of why we might, just might not be able to do that exactly on time, grab a waitress ...

Pros: Great food, Absolutely no worries about ingredients, Friendly/efficient staff
Tommybr
Tommybr

Loved it

4 Posted on 08 / 22 / 2010

Ate here last night. My wife had the philly cheez steak, I had the meatball sub. We were both extremely satisfied. We'll be going back. She had some of the root beer to drink, I tasted it - wow. I don't drink soda anymore, but the flavor was great. We got dessert to bring home, weren't as happy with it. Got carrot cake, it was more like a spice cake, and very dense. It wasn't bad, just not to our liking. The icing was nice. We've grwon accustomed to Whole Foods' vegan carrot cake. Now judge everything else based on that.

Go - enjoy. Definately worth it.

Pros: Excellent food, healthy, friendly people
Cons: 30 min drive
tagveg
tagveg

Yummy

4 Posted on 08 / 13 / 2010

I'm sitting at Spiral as I typed. I ordered the nachos as suggested in another review.....loved them. I'm brand new to the vegan lifestyle so I was.hoping my first dining out experience would be good...I was definitely not disappointed. I ordered the Philly Cheese Steak to go but I had a tiny bite before I left....another good choice. I'll def come back. As far as cost and service. The.person helping me waa very nice and helpful. You get.what you pay for. It was $16 for both meals. For a first.visit it's excellent but I'll reserve perfect for a.few more times

karamarie8604
karamarie8604

Disappointed

3 Posted on 08 / 01 / 2010

Based on the reviews here I was really looking forward to visiting Spiral Diner when visiting friends in Dallas. However, I found the food to be "just ok" and the service was terrible. They actually forgot to make part of our order and when I brought it up the waitress was kinda nasty about it. My experience may just be bad luck of ordering the wrong thing and going when the mean people are on shift, but I was not impressed by the Spiral Diner.

Pros: Food, Atmosphere, Store
Cons: Service , Service , Service
samanthamuffin
samanthamuffin

Super Cute!

4 Posted on 05 / 05 / 2010

I went here with my husband and was pleasantly surprised. The interior is adorable. It has a very retro vibe. Our waitress was nice and down-to-earth.

We ordered the nachos and cheese. My husband loved it a lot more than I did, but I think it's just because I don't like cashew cheese. I ordered the Spiral burger. It was really good and different from other veggie burgers I've had. I also got a Cookies & Cream shake, which was really thick and delicious.

The waitress and my husband talked me into ordering the Tiramisu to-go because I had never had it before. I thought it was okay, but my husband said it tasted like "regular" tiramisu, so if you normally like it, you'll probably enjoy this vegan version.

Pros: Adorable Atmosphere, Nice Staff, Easy to Find
El-Buzz
El-Buzz

Watch the cashier

4 Posted on 04 / 16 / 2010

Excellent chow; as creative as one would wish to see & experince. Every bite was yummy. Not crazy about the self-serve aspect of it all, though, and I'll swear--as I recited the fare from memory [no check]--the cashier got a little creative with the charges. (Suggest yopu keep a tally.) And: they expect a 20% tip-? Well, I dunno. We'll be back, though. I wish there were more such eateries in this gawd-awful town.

Pros: All selections delicious, south of the Trinity, informal
Cons: Kinda pricey, staffers a little cool, ...thinking...
megatofu
megatofu

Spiral saved me!

5 Posted on 02 / 17 / 2010

I was in Dallas for a week on business and feared I'd find precious little to eat in this bbq-centric town. I finished work at 9pm one evening and headed over to Spiral for some take out. I got the Texas style philly cheese steak, some chips with nacho cheese (they use Daiya) and some desserts. Their brownies are phenomenal! The staff is very friendly and helpful, even suggesting other vegan dining options for me in Dallas. I enjoyed the sandwich and the chips and cheese, though the portions were so generous I couldn't finish them.

I went back for brunch on Sunday and was amazed by unlimited pancakes for $5.95! They were delicious! The place was packed, so we were lucky to get a seat at the counter. We also tried the biscuits and gravy and had a couple of refills of their bottomless cup of coffee. I also took a brownie to go, which I ate back at home in NYC, wishing I could run to Spiral one more time!

If I lived in Dallas, this would be my go-to, hands down. The interior is very welcoming, the staff is great and the food is comforting. Well done, Spiral!

Pros: Great food, Great prices, Great staff
yvo7aya
yvo7aya

place a vegans dont have to only eat salad !

5 Posted on 12 / 06 / 2009

I love the food i go when i get the chance about 4 to 6 times a month, but the food is good i took my friends who are not vegan and vegetarian and they love it and now go there too. the bakery goods are really good too!

greatyear08
greatyear08

First Vegan Restaurant I've ever Been To....

5 Posted on 11 / 18 / 2009

I have to say I was a little nervous about entering this diner. Being an African American Religious couple, I did not know what type of reaction we'd get from the people there (customers or staff). But much to my surprise, the staff was very friendly, and we did not get stared at.
My husband and I enjoyed our dinner it was very delicious. I had the TOfu Mitch Club sandwich. Mmm. Mmm. There were some items on the menu I did not like though (that's to be expected). But overall it was great! The only thing I'd complain about(And I can't really complain; as I am extremely greatful to finally be able to eat at a restaurant without having to worry about foods that needed to be avoided) would be the pricing. I was not used this sort of place, so it kind of caught me off guard. They seemed to charge for almost everything (ie: ketchup & barbecue sauce). But It's okay. We've still continued eating there from time to time (Its a distance from where we live).
I have tried a couple other restaurants:
1. Veggie Garden
2. New Start's Veggie Garden

Both are great places. I plan to write reviews on them as well. In the future I'd like to try:
1. Suma's Veggie Cafe
2. Madras Pavilion

Pros: Vegan, Most Food is Delicious, People Friendly
Cons: Somewhat Pricey
Vi Anne
Vi Anne

Too good to be true*

5 Posted on 08 / 07 / 2009

Ohhh....how happy I was to finally find this "Sanctuary!" The most delectable "All you can eat" pancakes and agave nectar Sundays for just $5! EVERYTHING is VEGAN!! I've never experienced the comfort and peace of mind of knowing that I didn't have to worrry if something was Vegan or not except for when I cook for myself. I trust this place and praise the Vegan God's for all of it's wonderfully yummie 100% vegan meals from sweeteners to nutritional yeast on the bar to the chewy cookie sundays!!

Pros: Artsy, Clean, Kid Friendly
Cons: Kinda Pricey
cbusveg
cbusveg

Tasty stuff, but slow service.

4 Posted on 05 / 11 / 2009

The food here is really tasty. The menu is full of comfort-food options and everything is vegan. I highly recommend the Chopped BBQ San'ich and the baked goods. Most of the servers are really nice. My only complaint is that every time I've eaten here, the service has been super slow (while the restaurant wasn't busy). It can be a little frustrating waiting 20 minutes for the check or to order a drink. But I'll keep on coming here because the food is so good.

Pros: Good food, Diner-style, vegan food, Friendly staff
Cons: Slow service
vegiejen
vegiejen

Best Food Ever

5 Posted on 07 / 15 / 2008

Just a few short days ago I asked an attendant in a small store where she thought I could find vegetarian food in the land of beef. She directed me to Spiral Dinner and sent me on my way with a little map. If I had followed to map I would have made it there in a few blocks instead I got lost and walked about 15 blocks before I corrected my route. I was determined and no matter how hot or how far I finally made it to this lovely haven. I walked in and was greeted by a friendly staff, which got me water, and sat me down in one of their cute booths to cool off. I browsed through the menu, which is huge and varied and I finally figured out what to order. I had the Mitch Tofu Club and it was amazing and a smoothie which was out of this world!!!!!! The prices were reasonable and again the staff was really friendly. They sent me on my way with water to go and directions back to the area I had left from. I found my way easily back to my car (surprisingly only a few blocks away) and back to Spiral diner a few days later to enjoy more of their great food. I wish I could transport this restaurant back to my neighbourhood in Canada.

Pros: Amazing Food, Loads of Choice, Great Atmosphere
libster
libster

Oh Myyyy...

5 Posted on 05 / 30 / 2008

Take it to heart.. One of the best with genuine intentions to know right from wrong. The food is speechless... Hopefully to open some locations in the 161/635 area... :)

Pros: awesome, genuine, effortless
Cons: NA
lifeincircuit
lifeincircuit

Best place around, for sure.

4 Posted on 05 / 21 / 2008

We love spiral diner! They have great food with lots of choices, sound moral practices and a pretty good atmosphere. I've had a lot of problems with them either forgetting things we've ordered, getting orders wrong or just plain leaving us waiting for ages when everyone around us is getting their food. Honestly though, we still go there and still enjoy it. The staff is personable and it's probably the one place in town where I don't feel I'm being stared at.

Pros: reasonable prices, good food
Cons: obnoxious scenesters, unreliable service
grahamcracker
grahamcracker

I'm drooling just thinking about this place

5 Posted on 05 / 16 / 2008

Run, don't walk to this oasis for vegans. 100% vegan, mostly organic. At any given time they will always be at least 50-60% organic. The food is just insane. From wraps and sandwiches, pastas and hearty, tasty salads to smoothies---and the desserts...oh my goodness, the desserts. You will think you have died. The sweet potato pie will make you cry! =) But their sundae is my favorite. Nothing is more expensive than $11. They donate a portion of proceeds to great causes...so you're not only having guilt free food, but you're helping out in a bigger way. The VLT is amazing (add avocado) and it's under $5. Run to this location! Vegans and carnivores alike will thoroughly enjoy it! One thing--don't go to this restaurant expecting fast, prompt service--they are really laid back, so you'll be there for a while!

Pros: great healthy cuisine, great vibe, healthy portions
Cons: staff is slow, but tires
Anisabellydance
Anisabellydance

Spiral Diner Rocks!!!

5 Posted on 03 / 12 / 2008

I love this place!! The food is excellent! I buy 2 different entrees each time I go because everything is so good I can't make up my mind!! Even my non-vegetarian/non-vegan husband likes this place and he is very picky!!

Pros: Vegan cuisine, friendly staff, excellent food
Cons: no alcohol

Dear Owner and Manager of Spiral Diner and Bakery - Dallas: