Small vegetarian restaurant in St. Ives, with vegan option available (for dessert too). Large selection of organic wine and beer all suitables for vegetarian and vegan. The owner is an English man loving Italy, and while this isn't an Italian restaurant, you will find tastes of Italy here. Try the vegan chocolate cake with vegan ice cream on side. Family-friendly. Upstairs views over St Ives harbour. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Organic, English, Italian, BYOB
Old Custom House, Wharf Rd, St. Ives
St Ives, England TR26 1LF
01736-798818

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by helenrh
Wicky000
Wicky000

Great place and fantastic location

5 Posted on 08 / 02 / 2014

Great choice of food and good vegan selection. Very knowledgable staff and much of the ingredients are grown by the owners. Fantastic harbour views if you are fortunate enough to have a seat near the window.

Vegan cupcakes uk
Vegan cupcakes uk

Food And Service

3 Posted on 09 / 10 / 2013

A very friendly veggie place to eat. The staff are nice and helpfull. The food was nice apart from throng hair that I found in my bean burger which did not me of a bit. The seating has changed since we last went there which was a year a go. The seating is now like you are at a pub, which ant bed but it's not what you would like when paying for a Meal in a restaurant. They had two huge ones and you would have to share it with other people which I don't like and probably most other people either. They took my main meal of the bloody due to the hair which was good of them. Apart from the tables which I think they need to change and the hair the place is an ok vegan friendly to go.

Pros: Location , Views , Good Selection Of Drinks
Cons: Limited Menu, Tables
Aricakes
Aricakes

wonderful

5 Posted on 06 / 16 / 2013

Not to be missed by anyone going to St Ives on holiday as we did. Lovely setting, great ambience and friendly staff. Best thing about it though is the food, good choice for vegans, and all the food has such depth of flavour, really can't recommend it highly enough. This is how veggie food should be done!

Pros: Food, Food!, Food!!
Cons: Nothing

helenrh
helenrh

Brilliant vegan desserts

5 Posted on 06 / 24 / 2012

Lovely restaurant, balanced vegetarian and vegan menu, friendly family vibe. Great views across the harbour. Best things for me were the delicious vegan dessert choices. We ate here 3 times in one week, plus once just for dessert! Worth planning a trip to St Ives just to eat here!

Dear Owner and Manager of Spinacio's: