I went to this restaurant with my husband while we we recently in the Berkshires for a weekend trip to see the area including Mt. Greylock. We looked into places to eat in the area that were vegan. We went to Elf Parlor but it was closed. So we decided to do Indian food, we did not even know they had a vegan menu. We were psyched. We got Samosas, Dal Sag and Nan. The food was amazing. The Dal Sag was excellent, you could tell it was fresh and so tasty. The combination of flavors was awesome. We were so impressed. They even told us how to get the Nan so it would be vegan. That is why I added this place to Happy Cow.
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Williamstown Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Spice Root closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 452 times since Jan 2013.