Serves meat, veg options available. All day buffet on Sunday. Disabled access with ramp and disabled toilets. Smoking and non-smoking areas. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Non-veg
56-58 Balmoral Rd, Gillingham, Kent (Duncan St)
Chatham, England
01634-850150

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by davey_miles
davey_miles
davey_miles

Fantastic

4 Posted on 06 / 26 / 2010

Although the spice court serves meat and fish, I was assurred by the Manager that the food I ordered would be prepared and cooked separately from all animal products and was made from scratch. He told me that he regularly accommodates variaties of dietary needs and was fully aware of the Vegan diet and our ethics.
You could taste the food was fresh and the Aloo Gobi was amazing along with the mushroom rice.
There is a huge selection of Vegan suitable beers. Only one out of all of them was not.
I will be returning here again as the food was amazing.

Pros: Excellent staff, Good Beer, Excellent quality
Cons: Serves meat & and fish

Dear Owner and Manager of Spice Court: