SpeakEZ Lounge

Serves meat, veg options available. Likened to prohibition-era speakeasy pubs, serves classic cocktails, infusions and plenty of craft beers. Ask for separate vegan menu. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by veggiesim
veggiesim
veggiesim

Nice quiet place

4 Posted on 09 / 12 / 2012

This restaurant is in the same location as the Cambridge House, now with new owners. Love the available parking and great food. I was told that they will be updating their vegan menu soon (as of 9-2-12), and adding more choices. I highly recommend the chickpea mash (if you are sharing, lot's of garlic) and the mushroom menage. I don't care for mushrooms and I love this. There is a vegetarian version with butter and cheese, so be sure and ask for the vegan version if you are vegan. We usually go in the afternoon's for a few drinks and appetizers, so I'm not sure how busy the nights are. Cocktails seem small and pricey but beer selection is good. Friendly staff willing to chat and answer questions about the food and drinks. Reasonable prices, 8-12 dollars.

Pros: Mushroom menage, Parking, Quiet in the afternoon
Cons: mixed drinks small

Dear Owner and Manager of SpeakEZ Lounge: