Serves meat, veg options available. Sister location to the Galaxy Hut in Arlington, this is a bar and live music venue. Menu focus is on grilled cheese sandwiches and has vegan ones. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

Mon-Wed 5:00pm-12:00am, Thu-Sat 5:00pm-1:30am, Sun 5:00pm-12:00am

First Review by WaspsNests

A craft beer bar, with vegan grilled cheese

Posted on 09 / 02 / 2015

I don't go here for the food. I go for the beer.
That said, sometimes when I'm having one of the amazing beers they serve I get hungry and I am thrilled that they have vegan cheese as an option. They do custom grilled cheese sandwiches and even have vegan hotdogs, tempeh bacon and other proteins that can be added. They are friendly and knowledgeable about their vegan ingredients and don't cook the vegan food on the same surface as meat and dairy ingredients.

Pros: Craft beer, Vegan grilled cheese, tater tots
Cons: $$, can get crowded, limited seating

Dear Owner and Manager of Spacebar: