Soy Noodle House

Serves meat, veg options available. Mostly Chinese food. Will accommodate special requests, like tofu substitution and omitting eggs. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Chinese, Japanese, Asian, Take-out, Non-veg
1032 Broad St
Augusta, Georgia 30901
706-364-3116
  • Wheelchair accessible

First Review by hippublican
KrisDuVall
KrisDuVall

Good food, nice atmosphere, nice employees

3 Posted on 08 / 12 / 2011

I just have to remember to tell my server that I'm vegan, and they are very helpful. Love that they have just expanded.

hippublican
hippublican

Hit or miss

3 Posted on 09 / 01 / 2010

I've been to Soy Noodle House twice.
The first time I had the fried tofu appetizer, which comes with a small salad. It was a perfect, light summer-time lunch.
The second time I ordered a tofu-noodle entree. It was okay. The vegetables weren't as varied or as appealing as I'd prefer and the tofu wasn't properly marinated or cooked and got mushy in the sauce very quickly. Two of the people I was with disliked their entrees so much they didn't even finish them. One of them was sick the next day.
Also, it's worth mentioning that when 2 of us at the table ordered vegan spring rolls, they were brought out to us with shrimp and chicken in them. Really gross.
The inside of the restaurant is adorable and the service isn't awful (although it certainly isn't the best or most-friendly either).
I'll probably go back again, but mostly just because Augusta lacks other choices.

Pros: numerous vegan options, cute atmosphere, moderately priced
Cons: hit or miss service, hit or miss food quality

Dear Owner and Manager of Soy Noodle House: