Serves meat, veg options available. Smoothies, soy wrap, and more. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Asian, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

mariaiswaycool
mariaiswaycool

Awesome

Posted on 09 / 13 / 2012

I went to this restaurant not too long after I had my wisdom teeth out, so I could not really chew anything. I had a cinnamon smoothie, some vegan dumpling soup, and a tiny corner of a vegan brownie. All of which were delicious and just what I needed at the time. I can't wait to stop by this place again now that I can eat seeds!

Pros: Great Smoothie Selection, Friendly Staff, Vegan Options
Cons: I couldn't try more food!
hairgirl
hairgirl

YUM

Posted on 01 / 13 / 2008

Soy Cafe makes really good smoothies. There is one with peanut butter and oatmeal in it. It's sooo good. Their mock chicken wrap is very tasty, and presented nicely as well. Additionally, the owner is very friendly.

Dear Owner and Manager of Soy Cafe: