Serves meat, veg options available. Part of a large nationwide soup and salad bar chain. All-you-can-eat buffet salad bar, plus special of the day, fruits, breads and soups. Ingredients are not organic. Online menu denotes all vegan items: soupersalad.com/Special%20Diets.pdf Open daily. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Buffet, Non-veg
5822 Fairmont Pkwy (Fairway Plaza Dr)
Pasadena, Texas 77505
281-991-5645

First Review by HippieChild
HippieChild
HippieChild

Souper Salad!

Posted on 10 / 09 / 2014

I used to WORK here as a server.. SOME of the kitchen staff are unsanitary. When I told my BOSS, the GM, Christine, that I was a vegetarain and I NEEDED to see the ingredients of everything before I ate it, she thought that was stupid!! They have good food, but I dont wanan go back because of the SERVICE and the people treat you bad. At least, to me.

Pros: Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten Free
Cons: Employee stand around on their phones, 30 minutes fr a refill

Dear Owner and Manager of Souper Salad: