Serves meat, veg options available. Part of a large nationwide soup and salad bar chain. All-you-can-eat buffet salad bar, plus special of the day, fruits, breads and soups. Ingredients are not organic. Online menu denotes all vegan items: soupersalad.com/Special%20Diets.pdf Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Buffet, Non-veg
6703 Slide Rd
Lubbock, Texas 79424
806-794-0997

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by ErickaDW
Stefan Daystrom
Stefan Daystrom

the only vegetarian soup I ever see is potato

Posted on 05 / 22 / 2012

The salad bar is great. (Although I wish there was some bread to go with it, or else that they'd always have a grain such as corn or quinoa as one of the salad ingredient choices.)

However, the soup bar is not of high interest to vegetarians in my experience. Each time I went there (which was 3 times over a period of a couple months), the only vegetarian soup was the same potato soup.

(I only went there on weekends, so I don't know if the menu changes only on weekdays?)

Also, I didn't see the warm pastas change. The vegetarian ones were always spaghetti with a marinara sauce, vegetable lasagna (with very few vegetables), and macaroni and cheese.

It thus got kinda boring to do repeat visits there. I basically only went back when I was hungry enough that I wanted the all-you-can-eat.

The supposedly warm dishes were kinda cold on at least one visit.

Pros: great salad bar, great all you can eat value, friendly staff
Cons: always the same one vegetarian soup, some dishes not always kept warm enough, no bread to go with salad
ErickaDW
ErickaDW
  • non-vegetarian

Amazing service!

Posted on 03 / 02 / 2012

This Souper Salad is made exceptional above all the others by the service you get there. Fresh selection, great smiles and I just can't say enough about the management!

Dear Owner and Manager of Souper Salad: