CLOSED: Souper Salad

Serves meat, veg options available. Part of a large nationwide soup and salad bar chain. All-you-can-eat buffet salad bar, plus special of the day, fruits, breads and soups. Ingredients are not organic. Reported closed to HappyCow. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Ovo, Lacto, Buffet, Non-veg
4022 S Maryland Pkay (Flamingo, 10-15 blocks E of Las Vegas strip)
Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
702-792-8555

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by archure
ElaineVigneault
ElaineVigneault

Good Compromise

Posted on 08 / 13 / 2008

This salad buffet with soup and other items is a good compromise when you have a group of veg*ns and omnis or a large family. Everyone can find something to eat.

If you've never been to Souper Salad, it's similar to Sweet Tomatoes, Fresh Choice, or Soup Plantation. It's a buffet style restaurant with a large salad bar. Sometimes they have vegan soups. The staff is often very friendly. And it's often a great value.

Pros: value, salad, easy
Cons: sometimes long lines, not always vegan soup available, noisy atmosphere
  • Jeffrey Jeffrey

Hi Elaine, I liked your review of this restaurant. It seems like a great place to go with a diverse group of diners.

mrsgarcia
mrsgarcia

great soups

Posted on 09 / 17 / 2007

I really like this place. The atmosphere is nice and it's genuarlly always quiet. They have a nice selection and often feature delicious vegetarian as well as vegan soups. Great price too my husband and I ate here for dinner for under 20 dollars and left stuffed. Great little place to take your friends

Pros: Price, Atmosphere, Soups
CrispyOne
CrispyOne

Not what I was expecting...

Posted on 04 / 24 / 2007

We visited this place on vacation in Vegas. I guess I didn't realize that is was only a buffet and that you couldn't order from a menu as I had expected. I didn't really see too many vegan options but made due with what was there. The one vegan soup was really good though---sorry I don't remember what it was...something with beans in it. I also tried a rice salad that was quite good. I ordered a strawberry smoothie that was a disappointment---way too sweet---I couldn't even drink it. I've been spoiled by Jamba Juice I guess. I'm not sure I would go back unless I really wanted some vegan soup.

Pros: Friendly staff, Vegan soup & rice dish
Cons: Buffet only, Price

Chia
Chia

At least there are vegetarian options

Posted on 03 / 16 / 2007

My husband and I were in Vegas for a convention, and because we had stayed near the main strip, our food choices were limited. We had stumbled across this Souper Salad and gave it a try for dinner because there was not much else around, and we didn't want to drive elsewhere. The salad bar is quite large, and it's nice to be able to build our own plates with the veggies we like. However, the veggies and ingredients are all conventional and there is no organic options. But we thought it was better than nothing!

Pros: many salad veggies, cheap
Cons: limited vegan options, conventional produce
archure
archure

Healthy Selections, Nice Place

Posted on 04 / 30 / 2006

Its a SALAD BAR with SOUP, and last time I went they had VEGAN Vegetable Ministronie Soup (not always in stock), which was Heavenly with Basil and Garlic an Garbanzos. Healthier people tend to go there. I also take my non-vegetarian girlfriend to Sweet Tomatoes (another Salad Bar & Soup place). Both have a friendlier, healthier crowd. I tend to trust Souper Salads Vegan Soup more than Sweet Tomatoes vegetarian soup (suspicious looking).

Pros: cheap, healthy, nice crowd
Cons: oops, oops, oops, food spills to other food, not always vegan soup

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Souper Salad: