Serves meat, veg options available. Part of a large nationwide soup and salad bar chain. All-you-can-eat buffet salad bar, plus special of the day, fruits, breads and soups. Ingredients are not organic. Online menu denotes all vegan items: soupersalad.com/Special%20Diets.pdf Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Salad bar, Buffet, Non-veg

leshiofDOOM
leshiofDOOM

My Everyday Lunch

4 Posted on 01 / 06 / 2013

I go there almost everyday for lunch and dinner. I have a big appetite, and the fact that it is a buffet is awesome. I can go for as many helpings of salad I want, and I'll be stuffed after.

Pros: Big variety of vegetables, Buffet!, Affordable
Cons: Sometimes the food has been out too long, Fruit selection isn't big, Steaming vegetables isn't an option

Dear Owner and Manager of Souper Salad: