Serves meat, veg options available. Has vegan and veggie options, including delicious wraps, nice portions. Open daily. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Juice-bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by smasheasy
smasheasy
smasheasy

Yummy but busy, the first time, Second time - NAH!

2 Posted on 05 / 11 / 2011

A very small restaurant, we couldn't find it from google maps. Google had it in the wrong place! We also made the mistake of showing up during lunch hour (when we finally found it). There wasn't an empty chair in the room! There were people standing around waiting for the tables to open up. But the food was fabulous. I had a Barking Spider wrap, with smoked tofu, black-eyed pea salad, veggies and jalapenos. It was worth waiting for the table, for sure. I love the names for their sandwiches. Really fun. My hubby had a custom built sandwich on very fresh marble rye, with smoked tofu, rice cheese, hummus & veggies. I noticed alot of the customers were having the chili (not vegan). They did have one vegan soup available, a vegetarian one, and one with meat. I would highly recommend this place, but maybe save yourself some stress and go in the "off hours" ;) Also, they don't serve their sandwiches on a plate, and if you need silverware you might be out of luck.
Updated from previous review on Saturday June 27, 2009

UPDATE - very disappointing, May 11, 2011. The sandwiches which were really good last time were totally bland. Mine was supposed to be spicy, and only had one little jalapeno slice in the entire wrap. No plates, and no silverware is really bad. One tray for two diners doesn't work, and I had to eat my sandwich off paper and napkins on a table that hadn't been cleaned from the previous customer. The soup was ok, passable, but no flavor at all for what was supposed to be Brazilian Black Bean. My husband's wrap was worse. It was also supposed to have hot peppers and instead had a handful of cucumber. Blech. I'll never be able to convince him to go there again. Two sandwiches and 1 soup - $27? Really. No wonder they weren't packed with customers like the last time. I think they've jumped the shark.

Pros: Vegan Options, Customizable sandwiches
Cons: Too Small Room, No Plates, Inconsistent quality

Dear Owner and Manager of Soup For You: