Large vegetarian selection - Organic Produce, Deli, Vitamins - which is uncharacteristic of other markets in this area. more-less
4796 Lehman Rd (PA-116 in York County)
Spring Grove, Pennsylvania 17362

sgteddy83
sgteddy83

Happy happy Vegan!!!

Posted on 09 / 15 / 2009

I cannot express how thrilled I am to have found Sonnewald farm!! I stumbled upon it by accident just as I was beginning to dispair at being stuck in central Pennsylvania and plotting my escape. This is an 8000 square foot vegan/organic paradise with ground to order wheat flour, every bulk item known to man (including Amaranth) and helpful, friendly, knowledgeable staff. If you live anywhere in central Pennsylvania it would still be worth the drive to commute to Sonnewald every week. Since finding this mecca I am perfectly happy to stay in central PA forever.

Dear Owner and Manager of Sonnewald Natural Foods: