Serves meat, veg options available. Features sandwiches, wraps, and salads. Has a separate, extensive vegetarian menu that includes vegan faux meats like vegan chicken and vegan turkey in the sandwiches and wraps. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg

Mon-Fri 10:30am-8:00pm, Sat-Sun 11:00am-6:00pm

First Review by Travelbug

Hip Cafe with Veg and Vegan menu

Posted on 05 / 19 / 2015

Tried out the Compassion Club (which 10% benefits Compassion Over Killing animal rights organization) which was light and refreshing. Savory vegan pesto sauce (vegan pesto because there's no Parmesan), vegan chicken has a good texture, but the sourdough bread was a little dry.
Oriental salad has a lot more spring mix than your usual salad and the larger sprigs are always more fun to eat. The Asian fusion dressing has a nice sweet and sour kick.

Following the favorite of the cashier, I tried out the Caribbean Jerk Panini which was surprisingly good with a spicy, but not too spicy, sauce accompanied by my first time trying mango salsa. The chicken again was carefully prepared and not too salty or tough as many imitation chickens can be.
My friend ordered Tomato Basil Soup which was a little bland and runny, but improved with croutons.
With no item over $8.15, everything is a great value.

The Decor feels reminiscent of a upscale hotel lounge with sexy chandeliers, subtle black marble tables, ivy embossed moldings, flex plastic green chairs with ivy stamped out, and velveteen fleur-de-lis textured wallpaper.

Notes: It's landmark is 24 hour fitness, off of Huntington Drive, but must go on Shamrock to enter their driveway or you'll be doing circles figuring out how to get in.

Veg out,

www.VeggieArmy.com

maynard7
maynard7

Great food and atmosphere

Posted on 03 / 19 / 2015

I really liked this place. They do serve meat, but look on their web site and they have a completely separate veggie menu. I ordered a full sized sandwich, and added a cesar side salad for only $1.50 more. I don't know if this happens every day, but the guy said that since I was eating in, I could have a bowl of the tomato basil soup for free. Yes please! My whole bill was only $8 and change with tax included. Everything was good and fresh, and I hope to go back there again before I leave town. I liked the atmosphere, and I loved the background music.

Pros: Tasty, Healthy, Good value
starbeast
starbeast

Delicious Wraps!

Posted on 07 / 31 / 2014

Most of the wraps and paninis are delicious, except for the southwestern one. Kinda pricey for what you get.

AllanVegan
AllanVegan

Many Vegan Options

Posted on 11 / 02 / 2013

Small cafe with sandwiches, wraps and salads. Friendly atmosphere. They have meat but plenty veg options. On the day I visited they had 5 kinds of vegan sandwiches. I had the presto panini with tomato soup. Very tasty. I will be back
Updated from previous review on Saturday November 02, 2013

Pros: Variety, Quality, Atmosphere
Travelbug
Travelbug

Fabulous!

Posted on 08 / 25 / 2013

Passing through this area I was starving looking for a veg friendly place. I just happened to barely see this place. From the main street it looks like a vitamin store, but it's not. The vitamin place is next door to this cafe. Food was great for veggies and non-veggies alike. They have an extensive menu and outdoor seating.

Pros: inexpensive, good food, outdoor seating
Cons: none

Dear Owner and Manager of Something Healthy: