CLOSED: Something Better

Casual restaurant, menu is 100% vegan. CLOSED OCT 2012. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, American

First Review by the_vegan_guy
VegiMommy
VegiMommy

Absolutely the BEST!

5 Posted on 01 / 25 / 2012

I have tried Vegan restaurants literally all over the country and this is my absolute FAVORITE. The staff are friendly, the restaurant is clean and cozy, and the menu is an exciting collection of amazing dishes. The high point for me has been trying their very own patented meat substitute BTM or "Better than Meat." And boy is it, in every way. I can't pick a favorite item on the menu, I have found every single thing I've tried to be simply fabulous!!!! Did I mention their FREE programs to educate the community on vegan cooking?? Thank you, Something Better, you are one of a kind!

Pros: Best Food Ever!, Friendly Staff, Community Programs
Cons: None!!!!
Chris S
Chris S

The name doesn't deceive

5 Posted on 12 / 18 / 2011

The food is great, the atmosphere is casual and comfortable, and the portions are larger than I expected. The folks at the restaurant are very helpful and pleasant, they're genuinely glad you're there. I'd never tried the BTM products before and was pleasantly surprised; they're the best I've eaten. I look forward to the expanded menu.

Pros: varied menu, friendly owners & staff, good value
the_vegan_guy
the_vegan_guy

Great Vegan Food!

5 Posted on 12 / 08 / 2011

I loved my vegan BBQ chicken wrap. As usual, Chef Chew's food was excellent.
Updated from previous review on Thursday December 08, 2011

Pros: Great Food, Kind Staff, Friendly Atmosphere

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Something Better: