Someday Farm Vegan Bed and...

Someday Farm invites you to relax and rejuvenate and enjoy the peace and quiet of its seventy acres on Washington's South Whidbey Island. Amenities include: full kitchen, wi-fi, flatscreen TV, trails through forest and marsh, and more. more-less

First Review by PatandSara2011
jenniphiliac
jenniphiliac

Stay here or your life won't be complete.

5 Posted on 10 / 03 / 2012

Someday Farm proves to be one of the most special places on this planet. I was impressed, grateful, satisfied, relaxed and downright happy, all due to the experience they provided us. It's a priceless escape in a serene and unforgettably picturesque setting.

And the food. My god, the food. Every single bite I took left me swooning with pleasure and reminiscing about it long after it had already been digesting. We'll be recounting memories of muffins, quiche, sticky buns and strawberry cake for quite some time into the future. You can burn off the calories from breakfast (which is worth every last one) by playing with the miniature farm animals and going for a long walk in the beautiful woods.

I'm not exaggerating when I say that everything about Someday Farm is perfect.

Pros: The food, The farm, The suite
Brent Segura-Bowers
Brent Segura-Bowers

A Hidden Gem !!!

5 Posted on 08 / 22 / 2012

My wife and I stayed on Jill & Dave's vegan farm for the last four days of our honeymoon and it was absolutely the highlight of our trip!
Even though I'd looked at the website, somehow I had no idea just how amazing this place would be. There is only ONE guest house on this lush, 70 acre property!! And it's just not some funky house. The guest house is a beautiful, craftsman style suite. It has an open floor plan, but has bedroom, living room, bathroom (no shortage of hot water) dining area, and a beautiful kitchen. The kitchen is stocked with all cooking utensils AND food!! Also, a variety of teas, coffee etc. The fridge was stocked with goodies (non dairy milks, yogurts, peanut butter, and lots more). In the cabinets are beans, rice, pastas, canned soups and so on. The icing on the cake... Jill's amazing breakfast that she brings to your door each morning!! We cook 7 nights a week at home and my wife is a certified RAW chef so we can say with some authority that Jill's cooking is top notch. Not only is the food fantastic, but it's a LOT of food. We ate half of the breakfast, ate salad for lunch (good produce at the market up the street) and ate the breakfast left overs for dinner.
There are lots of books and magazines around, DVDs, CD's, flat screen TV (no cable), and games to play. The bed is super comfortable as well.

We had a great time playing with the animals and touring around the farm at our leisure. Dave has quite a collection of very old cars that have come to find their final resting place on the farm; we spent hours looking at them and photographing them.

If you want to get out and explore the island there is plenty to see and do. Check out The Earth Sanctuary nearby for an amazing hike through some very lush acreage full of wild life.

Jill and Dave are wonderful hosts; they are just very kind, down to earth people and we had a great time visiting with them and enjoying their farm. I can't wait to return.

Pros: Private House!! , Amazing Food! , 70 acres of retreat space!!
Cons: Not in California
PatandSara2011
PatandSara2011

AMAZING!!!!

5 Posted on 06 / 22 / 2012

I took my girlfriend to Someday Farms B&B for her birthday in May, and it was a better experience than we could've possibly hoped for. Instead of a room, visitors here get an apartment-style space to themselves - there's a full kitchen (stocked full of vegan food for us to use!), full bath, and fireplace. There's also a flat screen tv, wifi, tons of books, magazines, movies, and games to occupy the time.
AND THEN THERE'S THE FOOD. Jill brought us mind-blowing breakfasts each morning, hand delivered to our door. We had vegan quiche, oven-fresh muffins, fresh fruit, and more - on the first day alone. The second day? Breakfast pasties, prompted by a five-minute conversation with our hosts the previous night. Super-flaky delicious crusts, delicious, and a complete surprise.
The apartment itself is beautiful and cozy space, and feels homey with all the personal touches added by Jill and her husband Dave. It's a great place, and we'll be going back!

Pros: FOOD, location, FOOD
Cons: None!
  • drdiquila drdiquila

So great to hear! We got a certificate for 2 nights at Farm Sanctuary silent auction last year, and we're finally going to get to use it in a few weeks. We're so excited to stay at the farm and not have to worry about any of the food.

Dear Owner and Manager of Someday Farm Vegan Bed and Breakfast: