CLOSED: Sol D'Licious Cafe

Vegan cafe opened since late-2013. Casual laid back setting with free Wi-Fi. Makes soup, sandwiches, and fresh pastries. Beverages include coffee, tea, fresh juices, wheat grass, fruit smoothies, beer and wine. Holds fitness classes and provides spa services. Confirmed closed, Nov 2015. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, American, Organic, Fast food, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Bakery

Mon-Fri 10:00am-8:00pm, Sat 8:00am-8:00pm

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Trishaxo2u
Dead
Dead

Closed?

Posted on 11 / 07 / 2015

We tried to go on a Saturday. Was closed, no indication why.

turtleveg
turtleveg

Oasis

Posted on 08 / 10 / 2015

I was on a road trip and happened to check Happy Cow, and was pleased to see a fully vegan restaurant pop up in the area!
Such a great spot. Staff was very friendly and menu had many choices including fresh green juices, sandwiches & wraps, desserts, and even vegan breakfast. The inside was warm and welcoming. I wish I could have stayed longer and tried more menu items - maybe on the next road trip!

Pros: vegan oasis, healthy and not-so healthy options, green juices
John Weston
John Weston

Great vegan and wellness cafe

Posted on 07 / 20 / 2015

Nice variety of drinks including teas, smoothies, juices, coffees and organic wines. They also offer bakery items, sandwiches, soups, sides and entrees including tamales! Very clean and soothing environment overall. They also offer massages and the like but I suggest checking their website for more info. Definitely recommend, especially since this is the only vegan cafe I know of in the area.

Pros: Good food, Warm environment, Small but diverse food/drink choices
Cons: Location not the greatest, Fairly small portions, Service can be slow

rehewitt09
rehewitt09

Best Vegan Restaurant

Posted on 10 / 21 / 2014

I travel 90% of my time for work and I can tell you this was the best vegan restaurant I have eaten at. They don't have the fatty entrees you see at a lot of veg restaurants. Great food and smaller portion sizes.

Guest
Guest

A New Favorite!

Posted on 09 / 21 / 2014

We had such a great experience here. Staff is super friendly, the inside of the cafe is beautiful, and the food was fantastic. We had the Not Chik'n Wrap and Vegan Tamales. Both were incredible!

They have a coffee bar as well as organic wine & beer. Also, a dessert & pre-made case filled with things like cupcakes, calzones, hand pies, and cheesecake. All around terrific!

Pros: Great Food, Excellent Atmosphere, Good Value
Jlee18
Jlee18

perfect!!

Posted on 05 / 20 / 2014

This place is such a gem!! Please, please PLEASE come and support this place! The food is wonderful, the atmosphere is great and the concept is SUCH a needed addition to the Kenosha area. THEY HAVE PINK SALT ON THE TABLES, PEOPLE!!!!!!

veganwally
veganwally

Finally

Posted on 05 / 19 / 2014

I hope the people in Kenosha can patronize this fine
establishment that is providing very healthy food that will keep you body delivering a higher quality of life for a much longer period of time. The sooner you start eating this way the sooner you'll start building a good foundation for a healthy long life.

Pros: Quality Food, Won't do a # on your arteries, For what they're serving, fair $
Cons: none
Marsfire
Marsfire

This is what Kenosha needed!

Posted on 09 / 27 / 2013

Before 9/14/13 I had to trek to Milwaukee and Chicago to grab a real vegan meal. Not anymore since this cool spot opened near downtown. They have an awesome concept offering not only some of the best real vegan food you can get but also they have a wellness side. They offer massages, fitness classes like Zumba, yoga, Tai Chi, ploxing, meditation and more. The atmosphere and energy of the place is just amazing an powerful on its own and the owners are down to earth and seem genuine. The staff is cool and polite. The lounge area is a cool touch too. I only tried the food so far and I'm hooked! Beware of the him ease kale chips, they're addicting! I had the BBQ Seitan burger with a side of roasted red potatoes and let me tell you, I'll be back for that. My friend had the black bean mushroom burger and he's a carnivore but his plate was clean. So check them out, I know you'll love it.

Pros: Food, Price , Atmosphere
Cons: Parking but they're working on it
Trishaxo2u
Trishaxo2u

Honey I am Home

Posted on 09 / 24 / 2013

Very nice restaurant with indoor seating. Owner is amazing well versed in what she is serving and why. I had a cold and she suggested the TAO juice. I came back for her suggested Barley soup and added my own touch with a red velvet cupcake. So my cold stuck with me, but for a little bit I was in heaven! Amazing food - great atmosphere - looking forward to seeing you when I get back from Germany (if not tomorrow).

Pros: Food options, Presentation, Staff
Cons: Exiting the parking lot onto 52nd NO!

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Sol D'Licious Cafe: